Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Charlotte's wrists felt raw from the tight rope that tied her hands together. She had tried to loosen the knot for about an hour, since her kidnappers had disappeared into another room. Her whole body ached from sitting in the hard chair for what seemed like years. She was getting tired, but she was too scared to fall asleep. Adrenaline was the only thing keeping her awake. Charlotte feared for her life and if she went to sleep, she wasn't sure what would happen while the time passed. She wondered how long she would be tied up here. She wondered if they would kill her. Would they torture her and leave her to rot alone in the dark room? Would they get it over with and put a bullet in her brain, then move on to the next girl they would abduct? The questions ran through her mind and each time she imagined something awful happening to her.

Charlotte sat in absolute silence for a while, drifting in and out of sleep. Her eyelids felt heavy, since she was taken around 12:30 pm and at least5 hours had passed. She had been sitting in the chair the whole time and wanted badly to move her whole body. Charlotte played volleyball and was a dancer at school, so she never was sitting still. This was almost foreign to her body. She wanted to get the damn ropes off her hands and legs and run away from these horrible men that had taken her. She wanted to run into the comfort of her parent's arms and never leave that safe place ever again. Even though she was 16 and independent, she wanted to crawl up in her mom's lap and cry. She was terrified and this was one of her worst nightmares coming true. This was something that no one should ever go through, but Charlotte was. It was real. It was a real nightmare.

* * *

"I don't care, Riley, if she is sleeping. Wake her up!" Said a deep, intimidating voice.

Charlotte woke up from a broken sleep and heard the last part of what seemed like an argument. Footsteps neared closer to the chair where she was tied up and large hand jerked her awake.Charlotte lifted her head up and stared into the brown eyes that met hers. They seemed unwilling, she noticed. She thought it was strange that a kidnapper would have such a look in his eyes. Mark's, the main leader of the group,eyes were cruel and when she looked into them she saw hatred and no compassion at all. This man, Riley, was different, but Charlotte wasn't sure what it was exactly.

"What do you want with me?" Charlotte demanded.

Mark stepped out the shadows of the small room. "Ha. What do we want with you? Everything." He replied with a sly look on his face. Charlotte could tell in the light that he was in his late 20s. Not old like most abductors, but definitely creepy and fit the profile, Charlotte thought.

"You sick bastards." Charlotte spat at them. There was no way they would be getting away abducting her and she would do everything in her power to stay alive and escape.

"Hmm," Mark ran his hand over his jaw, thinking. "Well you see I find my job very appealing and quite satifying. You might not think so, but I certainly find this very, very exciting."

He inched closer to her and groped her breasts. She tried to push him off her, but he was too strong. She was only 16 years old and she had never been that strong. He laughed and walked back to where the other four men were standing.

"You, my dear, will be a lot of fun." He looked at her for a few seconds, admiring her with beastly eyes. He told vague instructions to the group of men and walked back to the other room. The guy with one green and one blue eye walked over to Charlotte and untied her from the chair. Her hands were tied seperatly and he didn't untie the knotted rope that held them together. He nudged her hard, indicating for her to walk forward. She did so. She got to the door and he reached for the handle. His other hand was held tightly around one her arm, squeezing hard that she almost yelped out. The door creeked open and she entered into the room. Unlike the other room, it was lit and Mark was sitting inside waiting. The door closed with a loud thud behind the guy leaving. Charlotte began to get scared and feared what would happen.

Mark got up from the large, leather chair he was sitting on and walked towards Charlotte, who was shaking.

"Don't be scared." He traced the curve of her lips. "If you cooperate, this just might be easy. You might just live ... maybe."

Charlotte glared at him. She felt violated and was disgusted by how sick and twisted he was.

He reached towards her and grabbed her waist and pulled her up against him. His hard lips pressed against hers and she twisted her head to the side to escape his abusive kiss. His hands reached for her head and pulled it back towards him. His hands were crushing the sides of her face and his lips smashed hers. She gasped for air once he broke away. Tears streamed down her face and his hands crawled all over her body. Charlotte began to sob as he violently ripped her shirt off and began saying cruel words to her. She tried to block them out, hoping this would be over soon. He took off her clothes and crushed her body with his. She tried to bite him as he forced himself on her. He slapped her cheek and she felt the stinging sensation of pain take over. Moans escaped his mouth and Charlotte cried and tried to scream, but his hand clasped over her to muffles her cries. Suddenly from shock, she began to lose conciousness and the rest was a blur and forgotten.

*Sorry it's so short, but I have a ton of work this week in school, so I might not be able to write a lot until the weekend. Please comment any feedback, good or bad! It will all help me grow as a writer.