𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

Iris Sparks 

It was Christmas Eve but most importantly it was the day of the masquerade ball. Everyone was excited, especially Willow and Carley. Draco I could say less about. He was excited about the ball and I being his girlfriend but today was the day his father was coming back and by the sounds of things, they don't get along.

The ball was later tonight so all of us were sat in the main living room with Cissy helping make lunch with the house elves. We were talking about the ball tonight and what we plan on doing during the whole thing as I was snuggled up to Draco on the floor as everyone else was snuggled up on the couches but Ayren being the dumb ass he is started to light things on fire from the fireplace until it got out of control and the rug caught fire.

"Ayren, you dumb ass!" Draco got up quickly releasing me from his arms to grab his wand. He pointed it to the fire on the rug and the fire went out. 

"Sorry, mate. I'm thinking that isn't a cheap rug." Ayren looked at the rug with a scrunched up face while scratching the side of his neck with one finger. 

"No it wasn't and there isn't another one like it." Draco sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair trying to calm down. It clearly wasn't working so I came up behind him and gave him a hug from the back. He normally wouldn't act like this but since his father should be home soon, he was on edge.

He turned to face me with my arms still wrapped around him and sighed once more. I reached up and gave him a kiss before he said, "Thanks, love." I got back down from my tip-toes and sat back down on the cold floor as he followed.

Cissy came in with a tray of sandwiched and let out a huge gasp once she saw the rug. "What in Merlin's name happened?" She set down the sandwiched on the arm of the chair and went to examine the rug. She then took out her want and with a wave of it the scorch marks were gone. "There. Dig in, Lucius should be home soon." She then left the living room and we started to grab sandwiches. 

Then there was a sound of a door opening. "I'm back." The voice called from the main door of the manor. I looked to my right and saw Draco gulp as his breathing became more heavy. Cissy then walked past the arch way of the living room to the door. She walked into the large living room with a blonde haired man and I could only assume was Lucius, Draco's father. Draco grabbed onto my hand with a tight squeeze and I started to rub circles on the back of his hand to calm him down which worked. 

"Now now, Draco. No need to be so tense." Lucius then scanned the room looking and each one of us but stopped and stared at me. "Especially in front on your...friends."

Cissy then put her hand on Lucius' shoulder. "I would like to introduce you to Kade and Iris. Draco's newest friends." 

Lucius looked down at Draco's and my hands intertwined. "I see its more then just friendship. Am I right?" Draco nodded. "Use your words." Lucius said a bit louder.

"Yes, Father." Draco spat while staring his father right in the eyes.

"What's your last name?" He questioned, now looking at me.

"Sparks." I responded. Lucius' face then grew into a surprised look. He then looked at Kade then Cissy then back at me. He kinda looked scared.

"Not now." Cissy whispered while grabbing onto Lucius' arm.

"Are you aware of our family?" Kade stepped in causing Lucius to snapped his head towards my brother.

"I am but the question is, are you?" Lucius looked at Kade with a smirk now. 

Kade ignored his question and asked another. "Are you friends with our mother?"

Kade what are you doing? This guy probably knows more about us then we do.