"do you have a shade of red lipstick that matches your dress?" kourtney asks as soon as nini picks up the call

"geez kourt, hello to you too," nini playfully scoffs, "yes i do."

"great. use that and put gold eyeshadow on your lids, then mascara," she suggests.

nini reaches across her vanity for the eyeshadow and carefully brushes it on her lids. when she's done she puts it back in it's respective place, swiping the lipstick across her lips.

with a quick smack of her lips, she looks in the mirror and takes in her appearance. she turns back to the camera and asks for kourtneys approval, receiving a thumbs up and a smile.

"when are carlos and seb joining? i have to go in 5 minutes," nini aks.

"i'll text them right now," kourtney replies.

a few moments later she hears carlos and seb's voices. she turns and looks at the phone to see her best friends smiling and waving at her.

"oh my god!!" she exclaims, "hi! i miss you guys so much," she says with a pout.

"too bad i don't miss you," carlos jokes.

nini sends him a glare and seb steps in, "you look really good neens."

"sebby i'm gonna cry. carlos you need to keep your opinions to yourself, and kourt? why aren't you defending me?" she says, addressing the three while placing mascara on her lashes.

kourtney laughs and says, "i've given up on carlos," causing him to place a hand on his heart, feigning hurt.

nini rolls her eyes and checks the time, seeing that she has about 20 minutes before ricky and mike will arrive. "i have to go. thank you so much for helping me," she thanks her friends and blows them a kiss.

"text us what happens!! you can do this nini," seb says, carlos nodding his head to his boyfriends comment.

nini nods her head in agreement and gives them one last wave and smile, hanging up the phone. she tilts her head back and looks at her ceiling, taking a deep breath and standing up.

she hears her moms call her to help with dinner and exits her room.

"nini you look beautiful," mama c tells her. nini smiles at her and walks over to dana to help her with the cooking.

he takes a deep breath, his last chance to prepare himself, before lifting his hand and knocking on her door. his dad hands him the bouquet of flowers they bought for the house.

a few moments later, nini opens the door and welcomes them inside. mike walks in, however ricky stays put, unable to keep himself from staring at her. she was wearing a mid-length dress and her hair was perfectly curled. he remains standing on the porch, staring at her until she speaks up.

"stop staring you look stupid," she says as she moves out of the way, moving her hand as if to tell him to come in. he blinks himself out his daze and walks inside.

nini rolls her eyes when she's sure he isn't looking, shutting the door behind her.