chapter one

September

-Blair pov-

"Malory!" I yelled over the pounding music and pushed some drunk guy off me.

She turned away from some other drunk guy. "What?"

"I have to go!"

She rolled her eyes. "Come to on Blair, live a little, let loose!" She shook her hips.

I laughed. "I wish I could but you know my dad."

She frowned, even in her drunken state of mind she remembered what happens when I miss curfew.

"Ok, fine, but next party at least drink something!" She helps up her red solo cup.

"Can't, I have to drive my dumb brother home!"

She giggled. "You mean your hot brother..."

I scrunched my nose. "Eww, please don't say that, it's weird!"

She laughed. "Okay, okay. I'll see you tomorrow?"

I laughed. "Yup!" I hugged her and she went back to grinding on some dude.

I pushed my way through sweaty bodies, looking for a familiar face. I spotted a tall blonde.

"Derick!" I yelled, tapping him on the shoulder.

He turned toward me. "Ohhhhh heyyy Blair..." He slurred.

"Have you seen Bryce?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, he's out by the pool with some blonde chick..."

"Thanks, Derick."

I made my way outside and saw my twin brother sitting in a chair with a girl on his lap. I smiled, deciding to have some fun. I stormed over to them.

"Are you kidding me Bryce?" I screamed.

He looked at me confused, and the girl gave me a disgusted glare. "Who are you?" She asked in an annoying high-pitched voice.

"I'm his fucking girlfriend who the fuck are you?" I asked, trying to look intimidating.

She jumped off my brother's lap. "You have a girlfriend?!" She shrieked.

He stood up. "No! No, that's my..."

"You're disgusting!" She stormed off.

I burst out laughing, it's too easy.

"Come onnnn Blair! Why can't you ever just let me have some funnn?" Bryce asked me, clearly annoyed.

I stopped laughing. "I let you have fun last week, but this week we have to go home now."
I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. Some guy must of thought we were hooking up, because he yelled. "Get it Bryce!"

So I gave him the finger, and yelled over my shoulder. "We're twins, dumbass!"

Bryce groaned again. "Blairrr pleaseee?"

"No! Dad's already going to be mad that you're drunk, so just shut up!" We finally made it through the packed house. I pulled open the front door and pushed Bryce outside. "Let's go."

"Where's the carrr?" Bryce slurred.

"Down there," I pointed to the left, and we started walking down the sidewalk lined with cars, it was a really big party.

We walked in silence for a few minutes before Bryce complained. "Whyyy are youuu soo mean to meee?"

"What happened to 'best twin sister in the world'?" I asked him, using air quotes.

He groaned. "I saiddd that?"

"Yup,"

"I musta beennn high!"

I laughed. "You were." I spotted our little red car. It's not much, but it's what me and Bryce could afford on our small salaries.

I helped Bryce get into the passenger side, all that alcohol must have been kicking in now. And I walked over to the drivers side. I was opening the door when a gloved hand clamped over my mouth.

Another arm snaked around my waist, and the person pulled me backwards into the bushes lining the sidewalk. I tried to push them off me, but my arms were pinned to my sides. I opted to try and kick them, but I was in a terrible position and couldn't seem to hurt them.

I was just about to make another escape attempt, when my attacker suddenly stopped, and gruff voice said in my ear. "Goodnight sweetheart." I felt a wet cloth press onto my nose, a sickly sweet scent overtaking my system as everything went black.