Jungkook's ending

Author's p.o.v:
Jungkook sigh and lie on the floor feeling exhausted.
Y/n: Tired bun?
You asked as you approached him. You sat on the floor with him and he lift his head only to rest it on your lap. You wipe his sweat with the face towel that you held before approaching him.
Y/n: Are you hungry bun?
He hums.
Y/n: Let's go eat...
JK: Later.. let's stay like this a little longer...
You chuckle and let him be. You guys stayed like that for 10 mins before he actually got up. He leaned onto the wall of the practice room while you unpacked the food that you made for both you and him.
Y/n: There.. eat up...
You guys then start eating.
JK: Are you busy tomorrow?
Y/n: No? Why?
You asked curiously as you took a bite of your food.
JK: Let's go on a date.. it's been awhile hasn't it?
You agreed.
(Time skip)
The next day, Jungkook took you out on a date like he planned. You guys went everywhere. Amusement park, Museum, Arcade, Internet Café. You name it. You guys had lots and lots of fun. You even met some fans, they were all very nice and respectful. They just took a quick picture together with you too then left so you guys could continue your date. Soon it was getting late so you guys head home. Or that's what you thought. Jungkook brought you to a place that has a beautiful view of Seoul. Yup, you guessed it, he took you to the Seoul Tower.
Y/n: Woah! This is so pretty!!
JK: Do you like it?
You nod happily.
Y/n: Thank you for bringing me here...
You smiled sweetly which he returned with his signature bunny smile.
JK: Oh! Right.. wait here.. i'll be back!
He said then left while you continue looking at the view infront of you. He soon came back and handed you a lock with a marker. You took it and look at him. He too has a lock and a marker.
JK: You can write anything you want on it...
He then proceeds to write on his which you followed after. Once done, you guys attached it together with all the other locks and threw the keys.
JK: Let's come back here again next time and look for our locks...
You giggled and nod.
Y/n: *hum* Let's come back again...
You guys then stayed there for awhile more, enjoying the peace and quiet while looking at the breath taking view.
Y/n: I'll never get tired of looking at this view...
JK: Me neither...
You look at him only to see he was already looking at you. He lift his hand and caress your cheek.
JK: I'll never get tired of looking at this precious view...
You smiled fondly and so did he. He lean down and kissed your lips which you of course kissed him back. You soon break the kiss and ran.
Y/n: *yells* Catch me if you can!!
He laughs and ran after you.
JK: *yells* Come back here!!
You laughed. He soon caught up to you and hugged you from behind.
JK: Gotcha!!
Both of you laughed together. You guys then stopped laughing and stayed in that position.
JK: I wanna stay like this forever...
Y/n: Forever?
JK: *hum* I want us to be able to have fun like this, hugging and kissing eachother like we did...
He paused and hugged you tighter.
JK: I wanna be with you.. forever...
Y/n: Then lets be together forever...
He smiled and peck your shoulder.
JK: I really love you.. soo much!!
Y/n: I love you too bun...
JK: Y/n ah...
You hum.
JK: Do you know that there's 3 types of view?
Y/n: 3 types?
JK: Mm.. side view, rear view.. can you figure out the 3rd view?
Y/n: Mm.. front view?
JK: No.. it's i loview...
Y/n: You've been hanging around Jin oppa too much...
He giggled.
JK: I have another one...
Y/n: What is it?
JK: Have you measured your fingers?
Y/n: My fingers?
You asked as you look at your hand.
JK: *hum* I think the gaps between my fingers were meant to yours...
You giggled.
Y/n: Ok that one was good...
JK: *chuckle* Glad you like it...
You guys then decided to go home. As you guys were walking back to the car, you guys had a casual talk while holding hands.
JK: Wait is my heart on the left or is it on the right?
Y/n: I'm pretty sure it's on the-
JK: Oh right! It's with you...
Y/n: Omg! This boy!!
You said as you playfully roll your eyes while he laughs.
JK: Baby?
You hum.
JK: Do you know the difference between you and the number 9?
Y/n: What?
JK: 9 is 9 but you are mine...
Y/n: Stop~!
You laughed as you cringe at his words but you lowkey liked it.
JK: You know what?
Y/n: What?
JK: You're like a charger to me because without you i'll die...
Y/n: Why are you throwing so many pick up lines today?
JK: Just because...
He said while you shake your head with a smile.
JK: I love you sooo much!!
Y/n: I love you too bun...
You guys soon got to the car and got in. As he was driving, he put his hand on your thigh. You guys were just sitting in car quietly as you two listened to the rain. Yup, it started raining the moment Jungkook started driving. The radio was playing at a low volume but it didn't matter since none of you were listening anyway.
JK: Baby?
You hum.
JK: Have you ever thought of marrying me?
You giggled.
Y/n: Of course! I even think about when we'll have kids!
He smiled.
JK: I did too-
Your happy moment were interrupted when a truck crashed into your car. You were severly injured since the truck crashed on your side. The car was upside down. Jungkook slowly turn his head and looked at you as blood dripped down his arms and head. He slowly took your hand in his, ignoring the pain he's feeling.
JK: *weakly* Y-Y/n...
You didn't respond. Your were bleeding profusely. He soon closed his eyes.
(Time skip)
Time passes and Jungkook finally woke up from his coma.
JK: *weakly* Y/n...
The boys went to him.
RM: Jungkook!
Jin called the doctor to check on him.
Dr: How are you feeling Jungkook ssi?
JK: *weakly* Where's..my..Y/n..?
Dr: She's right here beside you but she's still in a coma...
Jungkook slowly turn his head and look at you. Tears fell from his eyes.
JK: *weakly* Y/n ah...
Jungkook's injuries weren't severe but it was bad enough to put him in a coma. Meanwhile, you had severe injuries due to the impact of the truck that crashed on your side. The boys asked if they could pushed his bed closer to yours. The doctor agreed and soon enough his bed was right next to yours. They put down the bed guard so that it won't block the way. Jungkook held your hand as more tears fell.
JK: Y/n ah.. i'm so sorry...
He said as he continues to cry.
JK: I'm sorry i couldn't protect you...
Suga: Jungkook ah.. it wasn't your fault...
Jungkook laid on his side and brought your hand that he was holding to his lips, kissing it and held it on his chest.
JK: *whispers* I'm so sorry...
(Time skip)
Time passed and Jungkook could already walk around. Not once did he leave your side. He was still getting treatment so he couldn't leave yet. The boys weren't there since they had to do their schedules. Jungkook stood next to you and sigh. He took your hand and held it like he always did.
JK: Y/n ah.. when are you going to wake up? I miss you...
Little by little his tears fell from his eyes.
JK: I really miss you...
He burst into tears as he sat down and laid his head on your hand that he was holding.
JK: Please wake up.. i really miss you...
Suddenly, he hears beeping from the monitor. He looks up at your monitor and saw your heart rate had stopped. His world crashed. Doctors rushed in and pushed Jungkook aside as they tried to save you. They then took you to the ER.
JK: No.. Y/n don't leave me please.. you promised to be together forever!
He sat on his bed, knees tucked into his chest as he hugs them, rocking front and back.
JK: Please be ok.. please be ok...
He repeatedly said. On the other hand, the boys were informed about it and rushed to the hospital.
Suga: *panics* Where's my sister?! Is she ok?!
He asked the receptionist.
Nurse: Sir please calm down.. what is your sister name?
Suga: Min Y/n...
Nurse: She's currently in the ER you may wait at the waiting area...
Yoongi and Jin went to the waiting area and waited for you while the rest went to Jungkook's ward.
RM: Jungkook?
He said softly. He looked up and grab onto Namjoon's arm tightly.
JK: Where's Y/n? Is she ok?!
He asked worriedly as he look at his leader with big teary doe eyes. Lips trembling afraid that you didn't make it.
RM: We're still waiting.. Jin hyung and Suga hyung is at the waiting room waiting for the news...
(Meanwhile)
Yoongi was pacing back and forth as he bite his nails.
Suga: Please be ok...
Jin: Yoongi ah.. she'll be fine.. she's strong remember?
Despite the comforting words from the elder he still couldn't calm down. You are very precious to him. Soon the doctors came and he rushed to them.
Suga: Where's my sister?!
Dr: Are you related to Min Y/n?
Suga: Yes! I'm her brother..! Is she ok?
Dr: She's fine.. we were able to save her.. for now...
Suga: W-what do you mean?
Dr: There's a chance where she could actually not make it.. we almost couldn't save her but she got lucky...
Yoongi fell on his knees while Jin comforted him.
Jin: It's ok Yoongi.. it's ok...
He soon stood up and went over to both your and Jungkook's ward with a weak soul. When they entered, Jungkook ran to Yoongi.
JK: How is she?! She's still alive right?!
Jin: She is.. don't worry...
Jungkook smile. He was relief that you're still alive. You soon got back to the ward you shared with Jungkook. Jungkook went over to your side.
JK: Y/n ah.. you got me really worried you know? I really thought you were gonna leave me...
Yoongi held back his tears hearing the maknae's words. He knew that you have a low chance of waking up but he didn't have a heart to tell him.
JK: You know when you wake up.. i'll make sure to feed you many many food.. you're getting skinny.. you almost look like a skeleton...
He chuckle.
JK: Wake up soon ok? I promise to feed you all the food you ask for.. we can also get married and start a family just like how we planned...
The others just watched him talk to you. Yoongi had told them about your condition but none of them had the heart to tell him. Namjoon took a deep breath and went to him.
RM: Jungkook ah...
He looked at his leader with a small smile.
RM: The doctor told us about Y/n's condition and...
JK: And what?
RM: They told us that there's a low chance that she'll ever wake up...
Jungkook's smile drop as he stood up.
JK: Don't say things like that!
He yelled at his leader as tears threaten to fall from his eyes.
JK: She'll wake up! We promised to be together forever! She wouldn't leave me!!
He yelled in frustration, anger and sadness.
JK: Yoongi hyung! This is not true right?! She'll wake up won't she?!
He questioned tour brother but all he could do was look down.
V: Jungkook ah.. you need to let it go..!
JK: No! Stop!! All of you get out!
Jin: Jungkook..!
JK: I said get out!!
He yelled out in frustration. The boys decided to leave him alone with you. Jungkook took a deep breath and look at you.
JK: You'll wake up won't you? You wouldn't leave me right? I told you that you're like a charger and i'll die without you...
Days passed and you still haven't woke up. Every night, Jungkook sang you a song. Each night, he sang different song and asked if you liked it even though he knows he wouldn't get an answer. He will also clean you up with a wet towel so that you wouldn't be dirty and tuck you in every night.
JK: Are you ready for another song?
He smiled at you who have yet to wake up. He then cleared his throat and started singing.

Halfway through the song, your heart beat stop causing him to stop singing and stood up. Just like last time the doctors rushed in to try and save you. Jungkook fell on the floor and grip onto his hair tightly.
JK: No! You can't die! Please don't leave me..!
The boys were informed about the situation and rushed to the hospital. Like last time, Jin and Yoongi waited at the waiting area while the rest went to see Jungkook's condition.
Jhope: Jungkook?
There they saw him sitting against the wall next to your bed, staring blankly at nothing. They went and sat around him. Jimin and Jhope on either side on him while the rest were infront.
Jhope: Jungkook ah...
Jungkook leaned his head on his hyungs shoulder.
JK: Hyung..?
Jhope: Hm?
JK: When i die.. bury me next to Y/n...
JM: Jungkook ah...
JK: Promise me to bury my body next to hers.. i want to be next to her...
RM: *sigh* We promise...
Jungkook smiled slightly.
JK: I guess we weren't meant to be together in this life...
He chuckle as he went through the memories he had with you.
JK: I guess i'll have to marry her in our next life...
He sigh and shut his eyes.
JM: Jungkook?
No answer. They checked his pulse and breath but there were none. Taehyung immediately went to call the doctor. The doctor rushed in and took his to the ER. Jin and Yoongi saw that Jungkook got pushed into the ER and immediately stood up.
Jin: What happen?!
He asked the boys who were in tears next to him. Namjoon told them what had happen and the only thing they could do now was wait. Hours passed and nothing. They waited for another half an hour until the doctors who were incharge of you and Jungkook came out. They immediately stood up.
Jin: How are they?!
Dr: I'm sorry but.. we tried our best.. she didn't make it...
Yoongi fell on his knees.
Dr2: We couldn't save him.. i'm sorry...
V: How did he die?! It doesn't make sense!
Dr2: He died due to a heartbreak and we weren't able to treat him.. i'm sorry...
The doctors then left while the boys burst into tears.
(Time skip)
The boys were at both yours and Jungkook funeral. Their family, staffs and friends were all gathered. As promised, they burried Jungkook's body next to yours. They watched as both your bodies were lowered. The boys continued their career without Jungkook with them and without you to support them but they knew you guys were watching. Fans were heartbroken from the news of their idol's death but they continue to support the boys like how they used to even though Jungkook wasn't there.

~The End~