Chapter Ten

Emily's POV

"Is that what we get to eat," asks Adele rudely pushing the plate pile with the mmost amazing foods, away from her. I wouldn't be complaining if I was her as most people don't get to eat much.
"I'm s-sorry," mumbles a maid looking down at the floor.
"You, better be," snaps Adele leaving the table. She back to her seat next the window.
"Gee. I almost feel sorry for her," says Merci looking at Adele.
"Her, you feel sorry her," I ask, pointing towards Adele. How can she feel sorry for her?
"Yes I do," she replies. "She was expecting better food. I mean we are going to the place," says Merci as it's the most obvious thing in the world.
"I don't think they get the worlds best food unless it for seething International," I tell them. Freya nods her head agreeing with me and Merci mouth drops.
Merci stands up. "I beg to differ," she says turning on her heel to sit with Adele.
"Ok," mutters Freya poking the pasta with her fork.
"I'm still confused, about what just happened," I confess looking over towards Adele and Merci who are hugging each other like old friends. I don't understand how you can bitchy about someone that be in 'I'm your best friend' mode the next.
"Yeah, we're in the same boat," says Freya. Glance over two the two girls.
"I hope we are."
"Please prepare for landing," says an automatic voice.

-------------------------------------

Jackson's POV

"All of the suitors are here," grumbles Clara. "I wish it didn't have to be like this."
"I do to I admit," I says looking at the thirty five limos that are waiting to pick up contestants of my selection. The door opens Gand a maid pokes her head inside.
"My lady it's time to meat the suitors," she tells Clara. Clara gets up and follows her out of my room.
I walk into the room next to mine and sit on the white bed. It's a barren room with white walls, a white bed, even the door is painted white.
The princesses suite. It an alien environment event though I find myself going there more often now days.
"Can I come," in asks mum walking into the princess suite.
She turns around in the middle of the room. "I never spent any time in here..." Her expression darkens. Of corse she didn't.