Chapter Nine

Emily's POV

I arrive at the airport exhausted and tried. And there is another flight to go on. I here click of heels coming closer I look in there direction of the noise and a girl with black hair perfectly pulled back into a high ponytail. Great, I know she and I will become great friends. She breaks the silence.

"What is your name?" she asks in a bored dull tonne.
"It's Emily and what is yours?" I tell her irritated by her tonne.
"Mine? Don't you know how I am?"
"Um... no?"
"I am Adele Rosemary George I am a model, actress and singer. I think you should know who I am."
Great, the palace will be filled with more girls like her. I hope I'm sent home as soon as possible, I don't want to be around girls like her. I hear footsteps coming in the distance I look over in the sounds direction and see two girls coming towards us. One has red hair and the other has brown.
"You," says Adele glaring at the one with brown hair.her tonne is full of disgust.
"What are your names?," I ask them trying to be polite.
"I'm Freya but you can call me Fray," says the one with red hair.
"And I'm Merci," says the other. "What are yours."
"I'm Emily," I tell them. They seam nice enough. "And that's Adele," pointing to Adele who looks disgusted at seeing Merci.
"I know who she is," says Merci.
"You do?" asks Freya.
"Unfortunately I do," says Merci. Adele is walking away, which I'm glad about." We used to be close friends." She sees the puzzled look on our faces."Our parents are friends. I've known her since I was a baby, she used to be nice, kind and everything she's not, mostly."
"What happened?" I ask hopping I don't seem to nosey.
"She changed."
"Can you please come this way," asks a guard leading us to yet another plane. He puts our bags onto a trolley and hands it over to someone else. He leads us towards a huge white and gold plane much bigger then the last one I went on. I must of pulled a funny face as Freya and Merci start laughing.
"I guess you go on planes to much," says Merci.
"I don't," I tell her.
"I remember my first time I went on a plane. I didn't think that it would fly."