"There wasn't anyone else in the building," Maria relayed.

"Yes, there was," Tony sighed.

Taking the small screen from a pocket, he flicked it towards the center of the room. A yellow-orange hologram appeared, revealing a destroyed interface. There were bits and pieces of it floating around. As if it were ripped apart from the inside out. Their eyes widened at the sight. Bruce approached the destruction in shock and breathed out,

"This is insane."

Though the AI always worked in an invisible capacity about the tower, all knew they were staring at what used to be Tony's right hand 'man'.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. was our first line of defense," Steve said. "He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense."

"No," Bruce cut in. "Ultron could have assimilated J.A.R.V.I.S. This isn't a strategy. This is... rage."

Heavy footsteps from behind caused Anya to turn. Thor had returned. Though his expression clearly showed he wasn't pleased. Without even sparing the agent a glance, the Asgardian strode through the group gaining all of their attention. The god didn't halt until his hand wrapped around the billionaire's neck and hoisted him off the floor in a threatening manner.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Steve shouted, rushing forward to try and diffuse the situation.

The room sprang into action from alarm at the Asgardian's action. They needed to find a way to calm their teammate down before he caused serious harm to Tony.

"It's going around," Clint muttered.

"Come on, use your words, buddy," Tony choked out.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark," Thor spoke through clenched teeth.

He was not in a joking mood. Anya bravely walked up behind the Asgardian to grip his arm tightly.

"Calm down," she ordered.

He hesitated listening to the demand, wishing to pummel the man into the ground for his recklessness. Her hold tightened, and his gaze glanced down to take in her a firm look. An expression usually reserved when focused on difficult missions. Or when the young woman meant business.

"Thor, it's not worth it."

The god wasn't so sure about that after what just happened.

"Thor," Steve's commanding voice broke in. "The Legionnaire."

They had to know the god's findings as soon as possible since he returned empty handed. Tony was dropped roughly to his feet, the man rubbing his sore neck. Anya let go of her boyfriend's arm in response.

"The trail went cold about a hundred miles out," Thor relayed, "but it's headed north. And it has the scepter. Which means we have to retrieve it, again."

"Genie's out of that bottle," Natasha sighed. "Clear and present is Ultron."

"I don't understand," Helen spoke up. She stood by the destroyed suit Ultron manipulated, studying what was left. "You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?"

The question made Tony chuckle. All eyes turned on him in an unamused manner. Bruce made eye contact and shook his head. Now wasn't the time for his antics.

"You think this is funny?" Thor wondered.

Anya grew worried that he would go after the man again and gripped one of his wrists for good measure. Though Tony refused to handle the situation correctly.