8- little things.

no one pov

the rest of the weekend went by quickly, too quickly for the two friends liking. all of sunday the two stayed at taehyungs dorm and hung out. watched a lot of movies..and ate a lot of food. a regular routine for the two.

after taehyung came out to the older saturday, jungkook didnt ask or say anything on the topic. he decided it would be better to just be normal and not attack taehyung with a whole bunch of obviously personal questions. 

i mean, that was his best friend. he didnt want him to be uncomfortable.

jungkook ended up going home late sunday night, realizing he had a shit tone of homework he had to to. that night taehyung could barely sleep. now, jungkook knew his secret...well one of his secrets...

-

"hey." jungkook smiled as taehyung walked up to his car, as he did almost every school morning. taehyung smiled with a wave. "hi." he said before jumping in the passenger seat. jungkook driving..of course.

surprisingly for taehyung, the drive wasnt awkward or anything. jungkook acted like nothing happened over the weekend..and taehyung was grateful for that. he didnt want jungkook to be weird around him now that he knew he was gay. 

so, taehyung felt happy when jungkook gave him his phone for the music selection, as always. putting on bigbang and starting the morning off good.

-

jungkook parked the car, and taehyung turned off the music. the two getting out and walking to their friends. jungkook spotted the others waiting outside the school on the wide side walk type of thing. 

as the two walked up, taehyung couldnt help but smile when he saw jimin. "tae!!!" jimin called. the younger kept a boxy smile as he waved to the older. 

as they got closer, jimin pushed hobi to get to taehyung. the older gasping jokingly, jimin only snorted. "hey guys." tae waved. the others smiled with a wave back. "hi." they all said. 

before anymore words were said, jimin pulled taehyungs arm and started to drag him. tae let out a small yelp at the movement. but jimin kept dragging the male. "uhhh...where are you guys going?" jin asked dumbfounded.

jimin looked back, at the group who was now about 10 feet away. "none of your business." he said, it sounded as a joke but he was 100% serious. jin rolled his eyes. "whatever." he sighed.

the older students then started a random conversation about school work, as jimin dragged tae another 20 ish feet, so the others couldnt hear them. their friends didnt even bother to pay attention to the youngers weird behavior. 

well, other than jungkook. who would subtly glance at the two every now and again.

-

finally jimin stopped dragging poor tae. "did you do it?" he asked. taehyung stared at the older for a few seconds, before nodding shyly. jimin smiled wide, showing his cute mochi face. he wanted to squeal but held it in.

"really?!" he asked excited. taehyung smiled at how happy his friend was. alos remembering how well the whole "coming out to my bestfriend" thing went, which made him smile more. "yeah." he replied.

jimin then stopped smiling sudenly. "did it go well? because i will personally kick that boys knee caps-" jimin rambled. tae snorted but nodded. "jimin. it went good...like really good actually." tae smiled.