six

Books were scattered all across the table and I got me a cup of hot chocolate. I sat down and put on my glasses. Let me explain.

I wear contacts for the public. Even the boys cause no one wants to see a girl in huge glasses. My dad said I looked adorable. When he was sober.

I took a sip of the hot drink before sighing in pleasure and putting in my headphones. Fitzpleasure started to play and I smiled before I started my homework.

Fifteen minutes later, I groaned and threw my book across the room, laying my head on the table.

"Being a teenager sucks." I said before my book was placed back onto the table. I looked at the person, seeing it was Niall.

"Exams?" He questioned and I nodded.

"It sucks. I want to leave high school." I mumbled as Liam walked in.

"I have an idea." He said and looked for food. "How about I help?" I looked at him oddly before sighing.

"Alright." I mumbled as he sat down with my book.

"If you get something right. I strip. If you get it wrong, I strip. Okay?" He said as we walked up the stairs. I smirked. So naïve.

"Sure."

○●○●○●○●○●○

"Strip for me, Daddy." I smirked as his whole face turned red.

"B-but." He stuttered as I stood up, fully clothed. "That isn't fair."

"It is when you're smart." I smirked and shut the book. This book was from last year. I opened the door as he finally pulled off the last piece of clothing. I started to walk out before he stuttered out my name.

"Your book." His face was scarlet and I laughed lightly.

"Keep it. It was from last year." I said and his eyes widen. I finally walked out and shut the door. I walked down stairs to fix me a cup of tea before the boys looked at me 

"Who won?" Niall pressed and I smirked.

"Liam is so naïve. You should watch him more." I said and Zayn raised an eyebrow. I just laughed and put on my glasses and walked to the kitchen, where my dad was stumbling into. He glared at me, slamming a letter onto the table. I looked at him and opened it.

We are evicted.

I ran my hands through my hair as my dad opened his mouth to say something, making me glare at him this time.

"It's your job to pay the bills." He grumbled and I laughed dryly.

"Oh totally. I'm the only person who works in this house. Of course it is my fault!" I yelled at him before throwing the letter on the table again. He looked startled. "You work too! You just spend it on yourself. I waste my money for the bills and groceries! You talk about me, look at yourself! You act just like mother! But she was so much better. I bet she has her life straightened out unlike you!"

"Your mother never cared about you!" He yelled back.

"I KNOW SHE DID. YOU JUST SCARED HER OFF CAUSE YOU SLEPT WITH ALMOST EVERY WOMAN ON THE BLOCK." I screamed and he backed down. I took off my glasses and pinched my nose. "Get out."

"What? No I am your father!" He fought.

"No you are not. Now leave." I spit, venom dripping in my tone. He just stared at me, glaring harshly at me before slamming the back door shut. I sat down in a chair and sighed.

What am I going to do?

(IM SORRY I DIDNT DOUBLE UPDATE. IM SORRY.

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.

ALMOST 200 READS OMF ILYGSMIH.

Xxx-Skylar)