nine

I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed. Why did I do that? I am not hers, and she isn't mine. I was so stupid doing that. You were just jealous. I had to face the fact I was jealous. I never felt this way with Chrystal at all, it kinda scared me. Yet what scared me the most was that she hasn't came out of my room. I was sitting in the hallway, waiting for her when someone knocking on my door. I sighed and walked downstairs, pretty sure that my hair looked like literal shit. I opened the door, seeing Louis standing there.

"Where is Chrystal?" He asked and I groaned. Everyone wants to see her. Why can't I get her alone? Jesus Liam, you're becoming possessive.

"She's in my room currently." I said and he smirked.

"Ooh, doing the dirty I sense?" He teased and I pushed him.

"Go see the woman, jeez." I mumbled as he hugged me and ran up the stairs. I sighed again and sat on the couch, taking out my phone cause it was buzzing.

Harry; how is it going so far?

Liam; what? the game?

Harry; no shit. how is it working out 4 u?

Liam; still think its wrong but...

Harry; are you pussying out Payne?

Liam; no. hell no. i will win this time.

Harry; no backing out, got it?

Liam; fine.

Harry; good, see ya l8er

I am so screwed. Chrystal will be so pissed at me god dammit, I don't want to be the pussy in the band. I heard Chrystal walk downstairs as Louis left.

"I'm hungry. Whatcha have?" She asked as I stood up. She was now wearing a shirt and skinny jeans instead of my shirt, which made me frown.

"Not much. Are you still mad at me?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You're my best friend," she started to explain, making my heart drop at 'best friend'. "You're going to do that."

On the outside,I just nodded. On the inside, I was screaming 'ARE YOU NAIVE OR ARE YOU BLIND'. "Okay, well that's good."

"Well,can you come here?" She asked as I stood up then walked to her. My mind was telling me to kiss her, my body was trying not to. "So, what should we have tonight?"

You. "We can go to Pizza Hut?" I suggested and she smiled, sitting on the counter. God dammit Chrystal, do you see what you are doing to me? "Or I have another idea."

I walked to her, putting my hands on each other side of her hips. leaning my forehead on hers before capturing her lips in mine. She smiled, her legs wrapping around my waist, which pulled me closer to her. I smiled and pulled her to me, my hands running up the back of her shirt. She shivered at my touch and I smirked. "You love this don't you, princess?"

"Mhm." She hummed and I smiled.

"Of course you do. Daddy always treats his princess right." I mumbled as I picked her up and started to carry her to the couch. She giggled as I laid her down. She 'accidentally' pushed her hips up. I gasped and she smirked at me now, pushing her hips up again. I moaned as she tugged on my hair to smirk at me.I had to bite my lip to restrain myself from moaning as loud as I can.

"This is what you want, Daddy?" She smirked and I growled deeply at her.

"You're going to be the death of me." I whispered hoarsely and kissed her lips again. She kissed back and tugged harder on my hair as my hand ran down her stomach, then cupped her. She gasped and dug her nails into my arm.

"D-Daddy." She moaned and I smirked.

"There we go, princess." I whispered before someone knocked on the door, making me groan. "God dammit." I got off of Chrystal, after kissing her forehead, and walked to the door. It was Zayn.

"Jeez mate, what happened to your hair?" He asked me and I laughed.

"Long story, why are you here?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I was bored and wanted to know if you want to grab something to eat." He smiled sheepishly and I looked at Chrystal.

"Sure. We have nothing else to do." She said and I choked on air. She laughed as I glared at her. I want to hate you yet I want to love you. Unfortunately, I can't love you. 

"We ready?" Zayn asked and we nodded together. She looked at me and smiled. A pang of guilt hit me as she walked to the car Zayn was driving. You're too perfect for this. Too fragile. Now look what I did. You're soon going to hate me once this is over. God do I regret doing this to you, Chrystal.

Just know that I do love you.

"Liam, get in!" Zayn yelled as I jogged to the car. I'm so sorry Chrystal.

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WHY AM I DOING THIS. WHY. SOMEONE SAVE ME.

So talking to my friend and she's like 'IM PUMPED FOR FULL ON HANKY PANKY'

I FUCKING SWEAR I DIED OF LAUGHTER. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LISTENING TO SOMO SING BAD.

IT. IS. AWE-SOME.

SO WHAT IS THIS 'GAME' ABOUT. CAUSE I NEEDED DRAMA.

WILL CHRYSTAL HATE LIAM AFTER IT? OR WILL SHE FORGIVE HIM? OR IS LIAM REALLY SORRY? NO ONE KNOWS.

ILYGSM IM NEAR 400 READS AND IDEK HOW THIS HAPPENS. ILYGUIH.

also we have our Chrystal on the side. Or at the top if you're on a phone.

Xxx-Skylar

p.s its in caps cause it makes me look more awesome.)