Part 1~ Moving

You sigh to yourself quietly. "Oh my God. What am I gonna do without you guys?" You say to your friends. One of your friends look at you. "It's gonna be okay, y/n," one of them say to you. "Yeah. We will miss you but you will make new friends...and maybe even get a boyfriend you've been wanting so bad ;)," your other friend says, winking at you. "Haha. Shut up 🙄," you say in response. "Oh work is over...bye," you say, sadly. "Bye...and remember everything will be okay!" your friends remind you.

You call a taxi and head home. You live in an apartment- not to big but not to small. Just perfect. You slump on to your bed, letting out another sigh, then you pull out your phone. "You know what? I'll try it. I'll try those stupid dating apps my friends told me to get. What's the worst that could happen anyway? Right?" You say to yourself, you seemed to be bubbling with confidence. Fake confidence. Boxes with all your stuff  were surrounding your bedroom. You're moving to Metrocity soon.

°•¤~Next Day~¤•°

Getting up super early, you call a taxi to take you to the airport. You get into the airplane with some of your bags, the rest of your bags are in the moving truck. You arrive to your destination. Finally. After unpacking a bit, you set up a sleeping bag on the floor where your new bedroom will be. "Wow...how exciting 🙄," you say, rolling your eyes.

After downloading the app, you decide to make your profile the best you can. You know, because your totally super "confident."
This is what your profile looked like:

Bio: Hiya! I like (things you like). I also enjoy (hobbies, activities, sports etc.). Send me a text...I'll be sure to reply~ Anyway, I'm single and ready to mingle ;).

Name: y/n

City: Metrocity

Species: Human

Sexuality: y/s

Gender: y/g

What I'm into: (things you like in a person)

There. You finished! "This looks...dang it. Pretty bad," you say to yourself, upset. "Oh well."

"Time for bed." You take a quick shower and get dressed in your pjs, then you brush your teeth. Going into your sleeping bag, you slowly close your eyes and fall asleep to the faint sounds of the owls hooting.