Protection squad (Class 1A x reader)

Start from the beginning

Shinsou and Tokoyami are a special kind of group. Shinsou is the more manipulative and clever kind while Tokoyami is kind of like the look-out. Both are incredibly observant and are kind of like the unofficial leaders of the operations that results in you being happy, loved, and safe.

When you and Kaminari returned from getting some groceries for tonight, the entire class was scared beyond belief. Here was Denki with his face covered in scrapes, bruises, and blood while you had his arm over your shoulder with a dazed look.

"What happened!?" Iida yelled while racing over to you two and grabbing Kaminari off of you to make you feel less burdened.

"What do you mean what happened? I got attacked!" Denki exclaimed offendedly.

Everyone grew tense at the words, afraid that whoever jumped the two of you might have hurt a hair on you and got away with it. You smiled a loopy smile at the class and spoke.

"Nah, he just got hit by a building~" you slurred happily.

The tension dissolved into relief, amusement, and irritation when seeing Denki get all flustered and didn't try to deny it.

"Damn it, dunce face! You had one fucking job and you go and run into a building!?" Bakugou yelled at Denki before turning to look at your care free state.

"And why the fuck is she all stupid???"
"I'm not all stoo-ped... I'm (Y/n)..." you responded.

"She used her quirk to carry us back to the dorms..." Denki answered abashed.

The girls were quick to surround you and lead you to the couch, cooing and doting over you. The boys helped to calm the situation down and got Denki some bandages and rags to clean up his bloody face.

"(N/n) dear, do you want something to eat and drink?" Momo asked sweetly.
"Apple juice and... chicken nuggies~"
"Okay, sweetheart." She said and got up to grab the emergency juice and frozen nuggets in the fridge.

You felt someone sit on the couch and leaned onto them, rubbing your head into whomever sat beside you. The person placed their arm over your shoulders and pulled you into their chest.

"Hey, (L/n), are you feeling good?" Shinsou asked while watching your chest rise and fall slowly. You looked up at him, dazed, then closed your eyes and slumped your head onto his chest.

"...m t'red." You muttered.

"Yeah?" He said while grabbing the remote on the arm of the couch and switched channels.

You never admitted that you liked cartoons when 'sober', only accidentally dropping hints that you did when you listed the names of all the characters of a show or stared at the screen showing spongebob for a little too long. But when you had your withdraw, you were way less subtle about your love for shows like Tom and jerry, Spongebob or Avatar the last airbender.

It was really cute that you were embarrassed about your secret love for kid shows.

The episode started with Squidward playing his clarinet in his house and you remembered something that was important and turned to look up at Shinsou with a puzzled look.

"Hit-yoshi, is mayonnaise an instrument?"

The teen smirked and pat your head with his eyes locked on the Tv.

"Sure."

A few minutes later, Momo walked back into the room with a plate of steaming chicken nuggets, earning a lazy grin from you. Momo caught herself from squealing at your cute facial expression and placed the food on the coffee table.

You reached to grab a nugget, only for Midoriya to pick up the plate and sit next to you.

"Hold on, they have to cool down, (Y/n)-Chan!" Izuku said.

"But... my nuggies..."

Midoriya looked at Shinsou, who shrugged his shoulders back at him.

"Okay... let me blow on them first." Izuku grabbed a nugget and blew on it before putting it to your lips for you to bite. You complied and took the whole nugget inside your mouth with the tips of his fingers included.

Midoriya could have sworn that his entire body was on fire when he felt your soft lips wrap around his fingers.

"Hey, Midoriya, take your fingers out of her mouth so she doesn't bite them off." Sero warned teasingly.

The greenette snapped out of his trance and pulled his fingers away, allowing you to chew your food.

The rest of the evening was spent watching cartoons, chatting, and lots of hugs. Your withdraw period was longer than usual so they kept you entertained and comfortable.

Jirou laid her head on your lap half asleep while you leaned onto Shinsou. You were finding yourself slipping from consciousness but still wanted to talk just fill the silence between you and Shinsou. This led to you telling him your affection for everyone.

By this time, Shinsou was dozing off, completely relaxed by your presence before nearly leaping to his feet from hearing your confession.

It was the first time you ever admitted loving any of them.

He asked you to repeat what you said to him to make sure he didn't just head things before a wide smile stretched his cheeks. Jirou looked up at both of you tiredly as she didn't really hear what you said.

"(L/n) has something she wants to say to all of you." Shinsou said while turning to look at the entire class.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and waited with baited breathe.

"...pee looks more like apple juice."
"No, (Y/n), tell them what you told me a second ago." Shinsou said while trying to hold his laughter down.

"...I love everybody." You muttered, earning looks of adoration and joy.

Bakugou, of course, crossed his arms with a huff while calling you an idiot and blushing. Everyone else went to you and gave you a group hug, saying their 'I love you's and all that cheesy stuff.

"(Y/n), if your pee is the color of apple juice, you need to drink more water-"
"SHUT UP AND QUIT BEING WEIRD, DEKU!!!!"