Protection squad (Class 1A x reader)

Start from the beginning

Midoriya was scribbling that shit down faster than Bakugou could say "Shinneeeeeee!!!" And would later write down more things about you than just your quirk...

Denki was the first to connect with you, practically growing attached to the hot chick who shared very similar quirk drawbacks. Many would grow fond of you (wink wonk) not long after, seeing you as someone who needs them to protect you.

Even Aizawa couldn't help but favor you over his other students (the one time you noticed this, you scolded him for being unfair to the others and how favoritism can be harmful). He hid his soft spot for you well, though sometimes he wasn't subtle enough for it to go unnoticed.

But not many cared after growing on you.

You were both gentlemanly and lady-like and just polite all around. Unfortunately, you didn't show much emotion nor reaction to others, even those close to you... but fortunately, you had that one, stupid drawback...

While your "stupidity period" was a burden to you, to others, it was a blessing, depending on how doped up you are.

They liked your 1st and 2nd stage of stupidity as you weren't completely Denki levels of stupid, but you were also more emotional and laid back.

Heck, even Iida found himself enjoying you all loopy and goofy.

They also like you in your other stages, though they do worry that you might be ruining your brain more and could also wonder off and hurt yourself.

Midoriya and Iida are kind of your 'assigned' personal nurses, always being there to remind you to not overuse your quirk and keeping track of your health in general.

The girls are there to provide you your girl needs as well as help include you in activities. They are the types to gossip (all of it is friendly to you, but not to those who dare bring harm to you) and act as shoulders to cry on (even though you don't cry at all in your 'sober' state).

Denki, Mina, Hanta, and Mineta are your cheerleaders and meme squad, cheering you on and getting you to quote things, even if you have no idea what the 'okay' sign along with "got 'em" means. 100% of the time, when you roast someone, it is unintentional... but these guys don't care... (also yes, the group keeps Mineta in check)

Todoroki is basically like the bridge between you and the class. He was once nearly as emotionally detached to others as you are and helps you understand the social cues and emotions of others (It's basically like a bilingual person translating words to a foreigner).

Bakugou is basically your 'bully'. He likes to tease the fuck out of you despite getting no reaction from you. He especially likes to do it when you are having your quirk withdraw. Don't get him wrong though, he won't go too far... or at least attempt to. He now is careful with what he says to you when you are loopy after almost making you cry. It really tore him up when he saw tears threatening to run down your lovely face... you could say that he had something in his eye for the rest of that day... oh, and Bakugou is the kind of guy to beat the shit out of someone who wrongs you, so there's that.

Kirishima and Shoji are the more dotting kinds. While Shoji is more tame and subtle, Kirishima is like "mommy/boyfriend mode activated". Kirishima is also a cheerleader to you like Mina, Hanta, Denki, and Mineta but is more like "you are so manly!" And "you are a true hero!!!" Shoji more like a guard, most likely to hide you in his arms just because. He will also shield you from the weather like an umbrella.

Tokoyami, Sato, Koda, Ojiro, Momo, Tsuyu, and Shinsou are the least delusional out of all of them and the most sane... but that doesn't make them any less dangerous. They are kind of the 'normal' friend group, the calmer and more lenient kind. They are kind of there as the voices of reason (can't have the whole class trying to destroy some guy or chick just because they accidentally bumped into you or something). They also make sure that the class doesn't raise any suspicions with you or the rest of the school. Shoji can be considered apart of the group.