This Won't Hurt A Bit F! ;)

At the dentist.....

Forgetfulness: Um, you are gonna use laughing gas, right?

Dr. Stevens: No! You won't be put to sleep, F! Now, this won't hurt a bit! Open wide! *gets his tool to pull F's wisdom teeth*

Forgetfulness: No! *mouth closed*

Dr. Stevens: Open wide, I said!

Forgetfulness: No!

Assistant: *opens F's mouth and tries to keep it open with some kind of tool* There we go!

Dr. Stevens: *starts pulling one of F's teeth, causing him to feel pain*

Forgetfulness: *screams in pain*

Dr. Stevens: Calm down! *still pulling his teeth*

Forgetfulness: *screams in horrific pain*

Dr. Steven: *finally gets the 1st tooth out* Got the 1st one! Now, for the second tooth! *starts pulling the 2nd tooth*

Forgetfulness: *screaming in agony and pain*

Assistant: Quiet! You're gonna be okay!

Time skip.....

Dr. Stevens: *puts gauze in F's mouth* You are to eat soft foods for a few days. Stay away from hard candies and popcorn. And, absolutely no hot and spicy foods!

Forgetfulness: *nods and moans in pain*

Dr. Steven: Quit making all that noise! Jeez! You can go now! And, here is a referral for some painkillers! Beat it!

Forgetfulness: *leaves*

Scott: How did it go? Did it hurt? What am I saying? It did! Ha! Get in the car, you wuss!

Forgetfulness: *gets in the car*

Scott: *drives F to the pharmacy to get the painkillers* You're gonna be eating mashed potatoes, tonight! I'm ordering pizza for myself!

This story was written on Friday, December 18th, 2020.

A/N F got his wisdom teeth pulled! It hurt!!!! No novacane or laughing gas!! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.