Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie

Start from the beginning

"Shit." I Curse And Pick Up The Bag.

"Are You Alright?" She Asks. I Give Her A Curt Nod And Go Back To Cleaning Up My Mess. I Guess I Was Angier Than I Thought And This Bitch Presence Isn't Helping. "You Look Upset. Wanna Talk About It?"

"No."

"That's Fine, We Don't Have To Talk. There Are Others Ways I Can Help Curb Anger." She Shed Her Robe And Began Walking Towards Me. I Held The Broom I Was Using Out Infront Of Me, Making Her Stop.

"If You Touch Me, I Will Cut Your Hands Off." I Warn Her But She Smirks.

"I Don't Have To Use My Hands. Im Better With My Mouth Anyway." She Said Seductively.

"Really?" I Turn, Still Holding The Broom And See A Very Angry Princess With Her Arms Crossed, Resting On Top Of Her Belly. Oh My God That Is So Fucking Adorable. Her Gaze Was On Georgie But Soon It Shifted To Me. Her Face Softened, Then A Very Famous Glint In Her Eyes Made My Body Tingle. She Slowly Wiggled Her Finger In A 'Come Here' Motion And My Legs Immediately Obeyed. I Dropped The Broom And Walk Over To Her. "On Your Knees." She Command. I Dropped To My Knees And Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist, Kissing And Resting My Face On Her Belly. I Feel Royalty Kick And Couldn't Help But Smile. When I Saw The Bitchs Face, I Wanna Laugh. She Was Shocked At My Actions. I Will Never Deny My Princess. "You See Georgie... You May Think You Have A Chance At Stealing Him From Me Or At The Very Least, Getting Him To Sleep With You, But Honey, This Man...." She Pointed Down At Me And I Just Kiss Her Belly Again And Again. Grabbing Her Ass And Squeezing, Making Sure Georgie Sees What Im Doing. I Don't Even Try To Hide My Raging Hard On From The Way She's Telling This Slut Off. "He's Mine. You Will Never Make Him Drool Like I Make Him Drool. You Will Never Make Him Hard, Like I Do. All I Have To Do Is Look In His Direction And He's Ready To Pounce On Me. You've Been Standing There In Your Trashy Underwear For Ten Minutes Now And He Tried To Push You Away With A Broom." She Started To Laugh. "He Even Threatened To Cut Off Your Hands, Yet You Still Can't Take A Fucking Hint." She Paused And Ran Her Fingers Through My Hair, I Lean Into Her Touch. "I've Already Killed One Blonde Barbie, Don't Make Me Kill You Too." She Smiled. Georgie Rolled Her Eyes, Put Her Robe Back On And Walk Out. My Princess Was Absolutely Right Though. With One Look She Makes Me Harder Than Any Other Woman I Met Before Her. My Dick Literally Aches To Be Inside Her.