Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader

- Bella POV -

Damien Kicked The Double Doors So Hard It Broke The Mechanism That Made It Open By Itself When You Pushed The Button. His Eyes Glazed Over, Sweaty And Breathing Heavy.... Technically I Could Say He Was Hyperventilating. I Can't Seem To Find The Word That Accurately Describes How Mad He Is. He Storms Past Us With Leo Right On His Heels. Everyone Else Followed.

"Damien Don't!" Leo Screamed. Completely Ignored, Damien Walks Out Of The Hospital And Peels Off In The SUV We Came In.

"What Happened!?"
Liam Shouted.

"Mom Told Him What Javier Said To Bella. He Got Mad, Ripped The IV Out Of His Arm And Stormed Out." Leo Sighed.

"Damnit Allison!"

"He Deserves To Know And Javier Deservez This Beat Down That's Coming To Him! He Had No Right To Say Those Things To Bella!" She Shouts. Liam Lets Out A Frustrated Sigh.

"Allison, Keep Sofia With You. She Doesn't Need To See What's About To Happen. Boys, Take The Spare Van And Me At The House. Im Taking Bella With Me."

- At The House -

Pulling Up To The House We Could Hear Damien Screaming. Running Inside We See An Already Bruised And Bleeding Javier. Although He Was Hurt, Apparently It Was Not Enough To Stop Arguing. Damien's Shoulder Was Bleeding But Not Too Bad.