Chapter 19: The Final Plan

- Bella's POV -

- The Aftermath -

I Wake Up To A Blinding Light Swinging Freely Above Me. When My Vision Becomes Clearer, I Notice Im Laying On My Stomach And Feel A Super Heavy Weight On My Lower Back And Thighs. Also... These Aren't The Cloths I Was Wearing After 'Someone' Ripped My Dress. I Scan My Surroundings. Ava Is Sleeping Next To Me. She's Completely Naked With An Empty Bottle Of Tequila Laying On Her Chest. Oh My God... I Look Back At The Clothes Im Wearing... Their Hers. Also... Where The Fuck Is Everyone? Movement In Peripheral Catches My Attention And I Turn To See Alfronzo. He Has A Camera In His Hands.

"Shhhh." He Whispers And Points Behind Me. I Look Back And Damien Is The Super Weight That's Crushing My Lower Back And Thighs. He's Asleep Between My Legs, Face Down And Buried In Between My Ass Cheecks. I Fight The Urge To Laugh So I Don't Wake Him Up. As Soon As Alfronzo Snaps A Picture, A Giggle Escapes Me, Causing Me To Shake. Damien Groans And Lifts His Face. Battling To Open His Eyes, He Finally Notices Alfronzo And Growls.

"Fuck Off Alfie. I Mean It." He Slightly Adjusts Himself And Lays His Face Back Into My Ass, Grabbing My Hips And Holding Me.

"Did He Just Call Me Alfie?" I Nod. "He Got Some Didn't He?" I Nod Again. "Everyone Thanks You For That." I Chuckle.

"Stop Moving Princess." Damien Groans Again.

"I Need To Get Up." ..... Silence.....
"Damien."

"Five More Minutes."

"Baby, I Love You But You're Fuckjng Heavy And My Legs Are Numb." I Whined. He Sighs And Rolls Off Me But Before I Could Get Up, He Pulls Me On Top Of Him And Lays My Face On His Chest, Putting His Arms Around Me To Hold Me Down.

"I Said Five More Minutes." He Repeats.

"Damien, I Will Pee On You If You Don't Let Me Get Up." I Warn.

"Go Ahead, I Can Shower Later." He Mumbles. What The Fuck!?

"Ew! You're Fucking Gross! Let Me Up For Fuck Sakes!" I Scream Amd Feel His Chest Vibrate From Laughing.

"Stop Screaming For The Love Of All That Is Holy." Ava Whines As She Stirs Awake. She Looks Down And Panics. "Why The Hell Am I Naked?" She Tries To Cover Herself, Which Makes Alfronzo Laugh.

"You're A Stripper And You're Just Jow Getting A Sense of Self Modesty?" He Says. Ava Grabs The Tequila Bottle That Fell Off Her And Chucks It At Him Hard. It Hits Him Square In The Family Jewels. He Hollers In Pain And Drops To The Floor Cupping His Crotch.

"I Told You. You Need To Learn When To Shut Your Mouth." Damien Laughs. Suddenly The Front Door Swings Open And Liam, Allison, Sienna And Lucas Barge In.