Finding Evie

Carlos and Jay woke up seeing it was morning

"Oh snap" They say at the same time. As they run to Mal's dorm.

Mal has been waiting for the two boys all night. Just to find out they had fell asleep.

The boys rushed into Mal's dorm to see an angry Mal. "You said you would be quick it has been four hours." she said her eyes glowing a bright green.

The boys gulped, "Sorry Mal. "

Mal shook her head, "It does not matter now. Now let's go find Evie!"

The boys stopped her. " But how are we going to get to the Isle? I mean we can not steal Ben's Limo." Carlos says.

Mal smirked, " I may have something for that."  She says as she gets her spell book  and flips through the pages. Finding her traveling spell. "Found it." she says as she looks over it a few times. "Come on boys let's go. We are wasting precious time." Mal said walking out.

The boys followed her across Auradon, and to the sea where they looked across the the sea to the isle. "Does it look different to you?" Jay asked

The other two nodded, " Your right it does." Carlos said

Guys the isle is the Isle. It looks the same to me." Mal say bluntly before saying the spell, " Loyal steed proud and fair you shall take us anywhere."

Golden sparks surrounded the sea and then a foot path appeared.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Carlos asked looking at the foot path.

Mal nodded, " Of course it is. It is magic."

"That's what I am worried about."  Carlos whispered to himself not liking the deep sea since he can not swim well. But he trusted Mal so he's went onto the foot path.

Thirty minutes later they made it through the barrier, and what they saw surprised. Not many people were out on the streets stealing in fact only one kid and Jafar was at the moment. 

"What happened to this place?"  Mal asked the other two; as Jay and Carlos shook their heads astounded by what they were seeing. The Isle was still dirty, but it did not smell as bad. There was no yelling. Other then Ursula who always seemed to be screaming at someone.

"It so quiet. I wonder what changed Jay says as he looks around.

"I do not know, but it changed for the better!" Carlos says.

"Come on guys let's head to the hideout Evie is most likely there." Mal said heading the direction she had the hideout was.

It took a few minutes to get to the hideout but once they got there Jay threw a rock at the sign making the door opened. Mal started walking up the stairs.

Evie heard the footsteps but thought it was Dizzy and Uma so she continued sewing a black and red leather shirt and pants for Celia daughter of Dr. Facilier.

The footsteps came came into the living room and Evie heard them coming to her room, and when she looked up she was surprised to see Mal Jay and Carlos. Standing in front of her. Evie stood up not daring to look any of them in the eyes.

"Guy what are you doing here?" Evie asked annoyed and confused. She had told them to leave her alone THREE times. Yet they still came.

"We came for you."  Jay said.

"I told you guys not to. I belong here on the Isle." Evie said still annoyed about this situation.

" No you do not Evie, and you know it. You never belonged here in the first place." Mal said slowly walking toward her best friend.

Evie sighs, "Guys I belong here no matter what you think. Auradon is not the place for me."

"But  E you loved it at Auradon." Carlos says looking to his best friend.

"I must be a better actor then I thought. I guess being daughter of the Evil Queen. Gave me some skills." Evie said bluntly before returning to her sewing machine and sewing again.

"So you never liked Auradon?" Mal questioned.

"I  did the first two months, but after that it just became to much pressure for me." Evie replied

Mal looked shocked Evie she has been hiding her stress for that long? Mal then shooed the boys out of her bedroom. "Why did you not tell me E?"

Evie smiled sadly, " I did not want to bother you when you had your own struggles you were going through."

Evie you are the one that helped me with my struggles. Without you I would have came back to the Isle. If you are staying I might as well stay here as well." Mal said

Evie shook her head. " No you have to go back to Auradon your happily ever after is there. Same with Jay and Carlos."

Mal sighed (Mal Evie Both")

I didn't know what you were going through. I thought that you were fine. Why did you have to hide?

I didn't want to let you down, but the truth is out it's tearing me apart not listening to my heart.
I really had to go.

And I would never stop you.
Nothing has to change.

Even though it changed

You can find me in the space between.
Where two world come to meet.
I'll never be out of reach.
Cause your a part of me
So you can  find the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between.

There are no words left to say I know you got to find your place.

But this is not the end

Your part of who I am

Even when were world apart your still in my heart.
It will always be you and me! Yeah

You can find me in the space between
Where two world come to meet
I'll never be out of reach
Cause your a part of me
So you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone no matter where you go
We can meet in the space between.

Mal and Evie were both in tears. Evie liked it better here, but she would miss her friend, and Mal was loosing her best friend.

Evie heard more footsteps. "Get the boys you guys have to hide now."

Mal looked confused but opened the doors and motioned the boys inside Evie's bedroom. Where Evie made them go into the closet closing the door.

Evie then sat back down at her sewing machine; wiping away a stray tear; before Uma came in.

"Hey Evie I am done with my shift. Did you finish Celia's clothing yet." Uma asked as she looked at the completed outfit for Celia

"Yeah  I have Uma could you give it to her, and hand out the  dinner. To the villain kids. I want to get started on another outfit"

Uma nodded, " Sure thing. You know the drill see you tomorrow." Uma said taking the huge bag of food and Celia's outfit, and walking back down the stairs.

"To close." Evie thought as she went over to her closet.

"Was that Uma?"  Mal asked Evie.

A/N
Well here is chapter ten I am sorry it is a bit longer, but I had to add my favorite Descendants song in it. I hoped you enjoyed if you did. Please vote.