Letter Exchange

It was now nearing midnight and and all was quiet. Most of Auradon was asleep; accept for one. Mal was still awake  her mind running in circles. So she finally decides to get up, and go to Evie's old desk where. She took out a pen and paper and started writing a letter to Evie and Carlos about what they had heard from Ben. Knowing it would encourage the villain kids. She continued writing even though she had just got back. She knew what Evie needed to know. Afterwards she snuck off campus and went to the oven to send the letter Evie's way. Before returning to her dorm quietly so no one would catch her.

The next morning Evie woke up sore from the day before, but ignores it as she gets up and head towards the edge of the Isle to check for any news from Auradon.

When she gets to the edge of the water she sees a plastic bag with a note in it. She gently scoops it up from the water and heads back to the hideout. To read the letter. At the hideout she realized Dizzy must have went to Curl Up and Dye already. So she just sit on the couch almost forgetting Carlos was there.

"Hey E." Carlos say casually.

Evie jumped a bit, "Oh Carlos I forgot you were here.  We got a letter from Auradon." Evie says patting the seat beside her telling Carlos to come sit down.

Carlos walked over to the couch. "Really already. I thought it would take a few days to get word from Mal and Jay."

Evie replies, I did too, but I guess not!"

Carlos impatiently replied, " Then open it already!"

Evie laughs at him, "You  know what they say curiosity killed the cat." She says as opening and reading the note sent from Mal.

Dear Evie and Carlos
Ben has just told us more about the villain kid program. He is still working very hard on getting more people off the isle, but is having some difficulties due to the other heroes still thinking that they are like there parents. In fact I think some still believe we are villains. Ben hopes to bring more kids in a few months. After he has settled this recent conflict. Trust me he wants to do it as fast as he can. He knows the isle kids deserve a chance. Now  we just need to convince everyone else the same thing. Anyways, I hope you two are okay. And I will send a letter as I get more information.
    Your friend, Mal

"Well that is good news." Carlos and Evie said unanimously. As Evie looked at the clock to make sure she was not late for anything which she was not. " Well I better send a card back to her. To let her know that we received hers." Evie says heading over to the table so she could write. Carlos followed her over and sat there with her. Eating one of the chocolate bars he had brought with him. Evie thought for a minute; before writing on her paper.

A few minutes later Evie seals the letter and put it in to the plastic sandwich bag. She then got up looking at the clock.

"Okay Carlos I am going to the edge of the isle now and then heading to Ursula's Fish and Chips to help Uma and deliver  a few outfits. I should be back before sundown. Stay safe, and keep a low profile." Evie warned her friend before picking up two outfits and the note before walking down the stairs carefully.

Evie once again gets to the edge of the Isle gently plopping the note into the water. Before running to Ursula's Fish and Chips. To help Uma.

It was now around two in the afternoon; when Mal and Jay walked to the edge of Auradon,and looking across the waters.

Jay spots something in the water. "Look... Mal it is a note, and by the looks of it. It is from Carlos and Evie.

Mal smiled happily knowing they had got her letter. She then grabbed it and started to head to her dorm. "Come on Jay. Let's go back to my dorm and read this. To make sure no one is watching."

Jay nodded in understanding before following behind Mal and heading toward the dormatory.

Mal opened her room door, and beckons Jay to come in. She then opens the letter perfectly written in cursive.

Dear Mal,

We just wanted to let you know we got your letter. Although it being a surprise since it has not been twenty-four hours yet.

We are so glad to hear that Ben is trying his hardest to help the isle kids. Even if many heroes do not agree with him. The Isle kids will be so happy to hear this news. Thanks for keeping us posted
            Your friends, Evie and Carlos.

Mal smiled glad they had gotten her letter. She was worried since it was her first time. Trying to send anything to the isle.

Jay looked confused; when did Mal write this letter? "Hey Mal when did you send the letter?" Jay asked still confused.

I wrote it early early this morning I think either twelve or one. And then I snuck out and sent it to the Isle."

" Why were you up that early?" Jay asked again

"Does  it matter?"  Mal asked her friend annoyed by his questions.

Jay sighs, "I guess not." Jay said not quite sure; since he worried about his sister. Which he knew was missing their friends.

Mal then remembered something important. "Um Jay we are having dinner with the royals tonight for we can discuss contillion. "

Jay facepalms, " I totally forgot about that! I need to go get. I will be back Mal.

Mal chuckled softly as she went to the window for a moment looking at the isle. She then went to change into her dress for tonight dinner discussion. She heard a knock on the door so she puts the letter down and goes to meet Ben and Jay. 

A/N
Here chapter 15. I hoped you enjoyed if you did vote.