{XIII} • Suspicious

Start from the beginning

~~~

Taeyung's P.O.V:

Jungkook's alarm woke us up. We both grunted by the sound of the awfull standard Iphone alarm. Jungkook turned it off and went back to the exact position as before. I enjoyed our combined warmth for a bit longer and then sat up. I tapped Jungkook's chest. "Come on. We need to get up." I say. Although Jungkook had his eyes still closed, he cocked an eyebrow and slowly opened them. "Who are you and what did you do to Taehyung?!" He asked. I smiled. "I have something important to do at school. Today we have to choose the subjects for next semester." I explain. "So what are you gonna choose?" Jungkook asked while sitting up himself. "I want to choose drama and arts." I say. Jungkook nodded while saying: "aha."

We stood up and got dressed. I got downstairs together with Yeontan. I put his harness and leash on and walk out. It was cold. Very cold. Yeontan and I walked for maybe 10 minutes and then I decided that my toes would freeze off if we would be out for any longer. We return home. As soon as I released Yeontan from his leash I gave him his food. "Jungkook, do you need help?" I ask. "Yeah, put the plates on the table, please." Jungkook said. I did as he told me to and say down while Jungkook served the omelettes. After breakfast I grab my bag and we get in the car. "Be careful today and I'll see you after school." Jungkook said while parking the car in front of the school. "You are picking me up?" I ask. Normally on Tuesdays Jin would pick me up. "Yeah, I don't have a long day today, so your gonna help me try to get the tree in this car." Jungkook said. I let out a chuckle. "Okay, bye!" I say and leave the car. I get into the school and grab the needed books out of my locker.

"Hey, hyung!" Jimin said. I slammed my locker shut and greet him. We walk to the classroom. There were students in a group in front of mrs. Lee her table. We got there too and found the paper in which you needed to fill in your subjects for the next semester. "Sit down everyone! I have a paper for each of you!" Mrs. Lee called out. Everyone sat down on their spots while she started passing out the papers. I got mine and wrote my name on it immediately.

I gave the paper back to mrs

I gave the paper back to mrs. Lee and returned to my seat. Jimin had also finished and returned it. "What did you choose?" I ask. "I chose philosophy, you?" Jimin asked. "Arts and culture." I say. I was a bit sad because after Christmas Jimin and I wouldn't see each other so often anymore.

~~~

"Quick get in!" Jungkook said. I sat down in his car. "Why such a rush?" I asked while fastening my seatbelt. Jungkook kicked the gas pedal and I got shot in my chair. "Important meeting with the team." Jungkook said. We arrived after a few minutes at Jungkook's office. I quickly got out of the car and breathed in the fresh air. Jungkook's fast driving had made me nauseous. I quickly walked with Jungkook into the elevator. "Wait!" Someone yelled. Jungkook pressed the button so the doors would stay open. Jimin ran into the elevator.

We walked into a room. The other members were already sitting at a large table. "Get a chair." Jungkook said to a guard. The man nodded and left the room. Jimin sat down next to Suga, while Jungkook sat down at the head of the table. The man returned with an extra chair and put it next to Jungkook's. I sat down next to him and Suga stood up. He grabbed a document out of his bag and slided it over the table towards Jungkook. He was too lazy to give it personally to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't seemed to mind it and opened the document. "Suga got into the traffic cams and looked at when the new mafia arrived." Namjoon stated. Jungkook took a phew photo's of a car, licence plate and of the same car stopping in front of a house and a few men coming out. "They arrived three weeks ago at 4 a.m. Do you recognise any of those men?" Suga asked. Jungkook shook his head. "It's too dark." He said. Suga took out another document and slided it to Jungkook again. Jungkook looked at it but didn't open it. The document had a date on it and a green sticker. I think it ment that this case was successfully closed.