➤ 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚

Start from the beginning

Your heart basically fluttered, and you quickly replied, "You're wifey #1 now."

Misturi practically burst out giggling; she grinned as she hugged you tighter.

"About everything you said, though," you began, also pulling her body closer against you, "thanks." You smiled against the top of her head, burying your face in her hair. "I think I really needed to hear that."

She pulled her head back away from you for a moment, looking at you with a questioning expression whilst saying, "Don't tell me you were just going to reject the acceptance because of us." She had an incredulous tone in her voice, once again talking to you like you were stupid. "We'd be jerks for not supporting you, and jerks aren't cool. Also, you'd be dumb for rejecting it."

"You're right," you replied with a tired chuckle, pulling her head back to lay against you. "I'm worrying for nothing."

Mitsuri teasingly hummed in agreement with your remark as she snuggled once again adjacent to your body. She quickly inclined her head, leaning upwards to plant an affectionate kiss against your jaw.

"Goodnight, Y/N," she mumbled happily. She then snuggled her face into the warmth of your neck, getting comfortable with the curvature of your body against her own. "I love you."

"I love you, too," you smiled as you returned a kiss atop her head.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

8:23 AM

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y/N's friends !!
22 People >
..............................

Mitsuri added Kagaya to the chat
Kagaya is now online

〈Kagaya〉
:0
oh is this the thingie?

〈Mitsuri〉
:0
yee :3

Kagaya added Muzan to the chat
Muzan is now online

〈Mitsuri〉
thanky

〈Muzan〉
Yeah, yeah—whatever

Muzan added 8 people to the chat
Mitsuri added 8 people to the chat
Kagaya added 3 people to the chat

〈Mitsuri〉
aight!
listen up everyone! :v

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

5:11 PM

"Let's go somewhere!"

Mitsuri had a happy, clearly excited smile on her face. Her eyes were even crinkled closed as she tilted her head downwards towards your sitting form on your desk.

"Somewhere?" you echoed.

"Yeah!" she confirmed. "Dinner!"

"It's barely five PM," you argued, raising an eyebrow at her. "Plus, I'm pretty comfortable right now, so maybe later." You were on your laptop at your desk in your dorm, lazily vibing to music, going through messages, and surfing through YouTube. With everything going on in your life, it was nice to just relax.

But Mitsuri grabbed and pulled on your arm, denying, "No. Too bad." She tugged rather roughly on your hand, and it seemed like she wanted to drag you. "We're going now."