Chapter 26: The New Headmistress

Start from the beginning

"Well, looks like she made her move!" Gin said looking at me.

"She is going to have it from me!" I said as I walked towards Fred.

"Oh hey Ann I was waiting for you!" Fred said. I didn't reply to him.

"What's your problem!?" I asked Fay.

"What's your problem!?" she asked me

"You are my problem! Get away from Fred!" I told her.

"Why!?" she said moving closer to Fred. He too tried to move away but she held onto him.

"Let go of him!" I told her. She didn't say anything. Fred himself stood up and moved away from her.

"Look Fay! I haven't spoken to you much, but I only see you as my friend. If you want we can be friends nothing else!" he said. He turned towards me and said "Let's go Ann!". We were going out when Fay spoke again.

"THEN FRED WHY DID YOU KISS ME!?" she yelled at him. Everyone was shocked! Everybody was looking at us now.

"Oh I'm sorry! But I think IT'S THE OPPOSITE WHICH HAPPENED!!" I yelled back at back.

"NO ASK HIM IF YOU WANT!" She yelled again. Everyone looked at Fred. I knew he hadn't kissed her.

"FAY THAT'S ENOUGH!! YOU WANT THE TRUTH! I'LL GET THE VERITASERUM! WE BOTH WILL DRINK IT! THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S LYING!!" Fred yelled at her.

"AND WHERE YOU GOING TO GET IT!? THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET IT!" she asked.

"Wanna bet!? There is a reason WE ARE CALLED 'PRANKSTERS'!!" George said.

"So is it settled!? We'll get the serum! Both drink it! Then we'll know who is lying!" I told her.

"I ... you...I will you get away with this!" she told me.

"Well we'll like to see you try!" Fred and George said in unison.
I noticed she was taking out her wand. "Expelliarmus!" I said. Her wand flew away to some corner in the room. We walked out of the room.

"So did she really kiss Fred!?" Gin asked catching up to me.

"Yeah she did!" I said.

"She deserved it!" Hermione said. Then Hermione went with Ron searching for Harry. I smiled as we walked into the Great hall. We sat down to eat next to Neville. He was reading the newspaper. The look on his face changed to sadness.

"What is it Neville!?" I asked him. The twins too turned towards him.

"Bella...Bellatrix Lestrange!" he said passing me the newspaper.
I took the newspaper and saw the lady. It was her! She was the one who killed mum! Bellatrix Lestrange!

"I'm sorry! I have to go!" I said running out of the hall. I didn't realize I took the newspaper with me. I ran into the common room. Fred and George were right behind me.

"What happened!?" Fred asked. I threw the newspaper into the fire and sat on the couch.

"I'll kill her...good she is out of prison!" I muttered to myself.

"Who is out of prison?! Ann what is going on!?" George asked.

"The one who killed mum!" I said.

"Who is it!?" Fred asked.

"Bellatrix Lestrange!" I said.

"She?? She killed your mum?" Fred asked.

"She knew me Freddie! She knew mum! She asked for me the day she killed mum!" I told him. I didn't want to tell him that, but it just came out in the flow.