The crowd started murmuring among themselves. Ghira raised his hand again to quiet the crowd down.

Ghira: Recently, a spy from the same splinter group set their sights on this very home. My own daughter, Blake, and her friend did their very best to apprehend this individual. While they were unsuccessful after being physically assaulted and seriously injured, they were successful in obtaining the assailant's Scroll.

Ghira took out the Scroll from inside his coat.

Ghira: With this, we have been able to ascertain that Adam Taurus has plans to overthrow the current leader of the White Fang, Sienna Khan, and take over the reins himself.

At this, the crowd started to loudly murmur in concern.

Ghira: His radical plans do not stop there, the documents on this scroll proclaim his next target to be Haven Academy and its attached CCT Tower. Their plan is to strike on the last full moon before the beginning of the Fall semester, roughly two months from today. I have sent my swiftest messenger to the government of Mistral, but I believe we have a greater responsibility. My relationship with the White Fang has been... an interesting one. Years ago, I led the organization to help try and create a world where I, and every Faunus who wished, could walk alongside the human race. And while I believe we made great strides toward this goal, it was made clear to me that the people both in and out of the White Fang wanted faster results. So I stepped down, and Sienna Khan was appointed as my successor. It's true that I do not fully condone many of her methods. What I do condone is what Sienna fights for: the idea that the Faunus and humans are, and should be, equal. Adam Taurus does not seem to have that goal in mind. What he has done benefits no one but himself. I think it's time that the Faunus showed the world that we are equals! Time that we snuff out this splinter group, and restore the White Fang to what it once was!

The crowd began to cheer at this remark.

Ghira: To do this, I think the answer is clear, we must go to Haven and protect it at all costs!

At this, the crowd suddenly stopped cheering, showing some hesitance. Ghira saw this and cleared his throat.

Ghira: Before we proceed any further, I'd like to invite my daughter to come and share her story. Not only as a former member of the White Fang but also as a survivor of the Fall of Beacon.

Blake stepped up to the podium and faced her father, who spoke reassuringly to her.

Ghira: You can do this.

Suddenly, a familiar voice yelled out from the crowd.

Ilia: TRAITORS!

Ilia uncloaked herself, wearing her Grimm mask and clenching her teeth angrily. Blake gave a surprised look before glaring back at her. Sun glared at her intensely.

Sun: Ilia...

Ilia: Cowards... After everything the humans have done to us, everything they've put us through, you're asking us to help them?

Ghira: I know we haven't been treated fairly...

Ilia: Where was their help when the Dust companies treated our people like slaves? Where was their help when Kingdoms hunted Faunus just for being who they are? Where was my help when my parents were killed in a Dust mine? WHERE?

Ghira: Young lady, progress takes patience and cooperation!

Ilia: The Belladonnas are the worst kind of Faunus! They want us to work with the same people that are trying to hold us down! If you truly, truly want to help your people...

As she spoke, Sun snuck through the crowd behind her.

Ilia: Now is the time to support Adam, not the Belladonnas! He will bring about the future that you deserve. And if you are unwilling to fight, know that the White Fang will do it for you!