𝟧𝟦 | 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖣𝖠𝖸𝖲

Start from the beginning

"You got one right here on your side." He whispers rubbing her side softly. "You got more of her in you than you know." She smiles at his words before tilting her head up so he could lean down to kiss her. "Thank you." She whispers.

"I told you I gotchu. I meant it."

$ $ $

A couple of hours later, Corinne got up and got busy. She placed orders to restock her website and business cards followed by doing her hair and makeup all while Demon slept peacefully.

She had a floral arrangement to pick up followed by balloons for the balloon release from three different Party City locations because there was a helium shortage. She had on a black and white polka dot off-the-shoulder ruched mini dress from Fashion Nova with her Noir Opal Hermès sandals along with her Cartier bracelets. She was on her way to Party City when the music cut out. She looks seeing the screen read Incoming call from 🤍. She smiles answering the phone, "Hello?"

"Why you ain't tell me you was leaving?" Demon asks. His voice filled the car. "You was sleeping good. I ain't wanna wake you up." She tells him to turn into the Party City parking lot. "Where you at?" He asks. "I'm finna go in this last Party City." She tells him. "You ate yet?" He asks. She pauses to think. "Not yet. I will after I finish getting everything." She had been running around all day without anything on her stomach. "Go after you get the balloons. You gone have a headache and then you gone be crying cause you can't take no pills." He says. "You not my daddy." She tells him rolling her eyes because he was right.

She would be getting a hunger headache shortly and complaining because she couldn't take a pain pill. "That's not what you was saying the other night though. You was all like-" She quickly hangs up on him turning off the car.

"He gone curse my ass out later." She thinks.

$ $ $

"Who that is?" Antonio asks his younger cousin. "Hmm?" Coriah mutters tying Jacobi's shoe while they waited for more people to show up to the cemetery. "Who is that boy with Rin." He specifies making Coriah look at her sister who was hugging her boyfriend.

"That's her boyfriend," Coriah says. "Since when she have a boyfriend?" He asks frowning up his face. "Since forever," Nicole told him. "They be in the room with the door locked," Jakara yells making Corinne raise her head off of his chest. "No, we don't." She says. Corinne would get Jakara sometimes and she would kick it with the couple for a couple of hours or days. So Demon would pay the little girl to leave them alone so he could have his way with her aunt but Corinne wasn't going especially while she was awake.

"Y'all be locking doors on my baby?" Coriah asks. "If she mind her business, she wouldn't know it was locked.." Corinne shrugs her head.

"Don't do my baby," Coriah says pointing her finger at them. Jakara sticks her tongue out at her god-aunt.

They start the process of the Dove & Balloon Release. "Give me a balloon. I'm not touching that." Corinne says taking a purple balloon from her cousin Angie.

"You so scary." He shakes his head. "That's a whole animal. I'm not touching that." She turns up her nose watching the man place the white birds in her mother, sister, and cousins' hands. "Are we supposed to say a few words?" Coriah asks. "Ion know how this supposed to work." Nicole shakes her head. "Well, I'mma say a few words," Antonio speaks up. He gives his speech about family and how Corinne's grandmother made him the man he is.

"On three everybody, let go," Coriah says. Nicole counts them off releasing the balloons. They stand watching the balloons and birds fly away. "Come here." Demon whispers wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. "You did good today." He mutters kissing the top of her head.

"I know." She says. "I thought you was gone cry some more and then I was gone have to buy you something to stop you from crying this time." He tells her laughing slightly. "You can buy me some cinnamon rolls."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: tumblr is a raw ass app

♥︎♥︎♥︎a/n: tumblr is a raw ass app