𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

Começar do início

"OOOH, DON'T SAY HIS NAME!" I growled through my teeth, balling my hands into fists, slamming them on the counter.

Suddenly, I heard a loud ass knock at the door.

"Hey, brat! Hurry up, we're about to leave," I heard Levi say through the door.

"Okay!" I shouted back. "Alright, I'll see you at the party. Are you bringing Connie too?" I asked Sasha.

"Do you want me too?"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders at her. "Doesn't matter. If you want to. Eren's coming too so-"

"Great! I planned on bringing him anyways! CONNIE! Y/N SAID YOU CAN COME TO THE PARTYYYYY!"

"Yes!! I'm almost done! See ya, Y/n!" I heard Connie say in the bathroom.

I sighed and shook my head. "Alright, I'll see you," I hung up the phone and opened the bathroom door. Levi was standing outside, waiting to leave. I tried to walk past him quickly before he could say anything about what I was wearing.

"Smith! What the hell are you wear-" he started to bitch at me.

"Honey, it's alright," Petra ran out and said. "I let her borrow that dress. Remember when you bought it for me, and it didn't fit? Doesn't it look so good on her?"

My ears perked up from the bedroom when she said that. I glimpsed at him to see his eyes turning darker, looking me up and down. I held my jacket and bag in my hand and waited for his response.

"Tsk. I should've just returned it," he snarled. "Come on, we're gonna be late!" he said and started to walk downstairs.

Petra and I were left looking at each other with raised eyebrows and awkward tension between us. "I'm so sorry," she mouthed before following him.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning off the light and going downstairs and out to the car.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

We arrived to the ceremony, which was my least favorite thing to attend, and sat through the whole thing until it was over. Afterward, I got up and congratulated my dad and gave him some flowers. He looked down at them, as his lips curled into a smile.

"Thank you, Y/n. I appreciate this,"

"Not a problem," I crooned and smiled back, which made him smile even more. We started walking towards the ballroom for the party.

"So, did you invite any of your friends?" he asked.

"Mhm, they should be here soon. I told them they could come after the ceremony was over," I told him, and it got quiet again for a minute.

"Have things been okay over at Levi's?"

"Uhh, yeah. Things are fine. It's clean,"

*step* *step* step*

"So, uhh. I know I already said this before, but... I really am sorry for what I said to you that night. I should've never have gotten that upset with you in the first place," he said, and his head turned to look at me.

I continued looking ahead of me, pressing my lips together and nodding slowly. I took a deep breath in and out. "Dad?"

"Yes, Y/n?" I heard his voice get a little higher.