𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Start from the beginning

"Oh don't start with that Y/n. Stop being so worried about him. He can handle himself," Luther huffed.

"I'm just saying. I mean I know he can handle a lot, but still. It's just-" Y/n sighed, blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes. She shrugged, "Whatever. The last time he left he was gone for a while. And we don't have time."

Luther raised his brows and nodded, "Great. We got lover girl over here on board. That means we all agree?" Y/n glared at him. "The concert starts in thirty minutes. So, we need to go now," Luther said, nodding towards the exit.

"So what's the plan?" Diego asked.

"Well," Luther raised his brows, thinking. "I think that we should," he paused. "We go to the Icarus Theater," he stated.

"That's a location, not a plan," Diego stated. Y/n scoffed and shook her head, laughing. Allison turned around and shook her head in disapproval.

Y/n put her hand on her forehead. She shook her head and started laughing. "We're all gonna die. This is just great," she muttered.

"What?" Diego asked. He took a step closer to Luther, "Is that all you got?" Luther paused, not saying anything. "Look, if you wanna be Number One, fine. But, you're gonna have to get on the same page because right now we're all over the place."

"You're right," Luther stated. "We need a plan."

Y/n didn't move her hand from her forehead. "Is that plan going to be to run by any chance?" she asked. Everyone turned to her, but she didn't need to look up to know that they were looking at her. She lazily pointed her thumb back behind her. Picking her head up, she let her hand drop from her forehead. "Because we have company," she paused, not looking behind her once. "And they don't seem to happy."

All the others turned to look at where Y/n was pointing. Multiple armed and masked men stood around them, aiming their guns. Their masks looked like gas masks, but the eyes were glowing red.

Y/n finally turned around to look at them. "Huh," she said, laughing. "My eyes can glow like that too," she paused, turning back to the others. "So should we run or-"

She was cut off when all the men started shooting at them. Y/n ducked, getting off the chair and taking cover on the floor. The others ducked as well, running wherever they could as the shooters kept shooting. Everything was getting hit, gumball machines, tables, chairs, bowling balls, bowling ball racks, you name it.

Y/n crouched down and ran behind a large island table. Everyone else followed her and did the same.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Diego shouted, turning to his siblings and back to the shooters.

"Maybe they're here for Kenney's birthday!" Klaus yelled, putting his hands over his ears.

Y/n stood up, keeping low, and looked over the table at the shooters. She snapped back down not even two seconds later after they started shooting at her. She started breathing heavily. "My guess is that they work for the Commission!" she shouted. "They either think Five's here and they're here for him. Or they're here for me. Both is also a possibility!" she yelled, sitting up against the table.

"And why would they be here for you?" Diego shouted.

"I may or may not have blown up an entire division at the Commission!"

They all turned to her, raising their eyebrows. "What? It was fun!" she shouted, peeking over the table again. She sat back down quickly, "The Handler was also a bitch! Not my fault that she was trying to turn me against Five! She was going to, I know that much!"

They all kept trying to look around at the shooters, who kept shooting at them. They were technically not directly shooting at the siblings, rather, they were shooting at literally anything and everything.