Questions for You

Hello everyone!

The first thing I wanted to show you tonight was this book cover a reader created for me awhile back. In my opinion, they did a super good job on it and I really wanted to share it with you all (it's posted in the photo area above, and includes the username of the person who made it)! If you guys ever want to say or send anything to me, feel free to message me here on wattpad or on my email:

TwinFoxglovebiz @gmail.com

Second of all, a lot of people have been asking for a sequel to this book. I am definitely considering writing one, but I have a few questions for you first: how many chapters would you like it to be? what parts of the storyline between jennifer and draco do you want to see continued/resolved? Is there anything else you'd be interested in me including in the sequel? Drop your opinions!

Finally, I want to emphasize that when I wrote this book (I started it about four years ago), some of the things that I wrote and did were a little problematic. For one thing, I did not really understand what was toxic in a relationship and what wasn't. I never expected this story to get this big and mostly had just been doing it for my own enjoyment, so I recognize that it isn't perfect and I am much more mature now than I was at the time that I wrote this.

I do have another fanfiction in the works (it's on my profile and called As We Fall) if any of you would be interested in reading something I've written more recently.

Again, thank you so much guys!