*:..。o○ 5 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Namjoon answered and he looked surprised to see them "oh hey guys, what are you doing here?"
"We came to see Jin, I thought he'd like to see Taemin" Taehyung explained.
Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows "Uh, Jin isn't here at the minute" he said awkwardly.
"Joonie! Who is it?! Is it the pizza guy!" Jin's voice shouted from the apartment and Taehyung raised his eyebrows at Namjoon before pushing past him and going into the apartment.
Namjoon sighed and let Jungkook in with the pram.

Taehyung had seemingly wandered off to find Jin which just left Namjoon with Jungkook.
Jungkook took Taemin out of the pram and sat him on his knee since the baby seemed to be getting restless from being in the pram.
"So you're babysitting today?" Namjoon said trying to make conversation.
"Yeah, Tae promised his father that we would but we don't mind, Taemin's cute"
Namjoon nodded and stuck his finger out towards the baby that immediately grabbed onto it.
"Do you want to hold him hyung?" Jungkook asked.
Namjoon looked nervous and Jungkook thought back to when Taehyung had made him hold Taemin for the first time.
"Right sit there and I'll just put him in your arms"
Namjoon nodded and Jungkook carefully placed the baby in Namjoon's arms.

Taemin then spat the dummy out of his mouth and just lay there staring up at Namjoon before a small giggle came out of his mouth. The baby reached up to Namjoon's face and Namjoon smiled down at the baby.
Jungkook himself couldn't help but smile at the adorable moment although he was a little jealous that Taemin didn't like him as much as he seemed to like Namjoon.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called as he stormed into the room "we're leaving"
"What?" Jungkook looked up at him as he marched up to Namjoon and took the baby out of his arms, putting him back in the pram.
Taehyung didn't answer him and just continued what he was doing.

Namjoon quickly rushed off to a different room to presumably find Jin.
"What's up Taehyung? What happened?" Jungkook asked him, putting an arm around his waist and gently pulling him towards him and away from the pram.
"Jin's just a dick is what happened"
Jungkook frowned "what did he do?"
Taehyung sighed "just never mind, let's go"
Jungkook followed Taehyung out of the apartment and they walked home in silence.

Whenever Jungkook tried to start a conversation Taehyung gave him short answers and didn't bother to try and start any of his own conversations. When they got home Taehyung told him he was going to bathe Taemin and left Jungkook by himself in the living room. He couldn't tell if Taehyung was just irritated or if he'd done something wrong he just really hoped it wasn't the latter.

Taehyung came back in and sat next to him on the sofa.
"Taemin's asleep" Taehyung told him as he watched TV.
Jungkook paused the show he was watching and turned to Taehyung "have I done something?"
"No"
"Well why aren't you talking to me?" Jungkook pouted.
Taehyung frowned as he reached up to touch Jungkook's cheek softly "you've not done anything baby, I'm just annoyed. It's not your fault"
"Tell me what's wrong"
Taehyung shook his head "it's not important, I'll go get us some popcorn and we can sit and watch dramas until Taemin wakes up okay?"
Jungkook nodded as Taehyung got up.

They sat but Jungkook couldn't get comfortable, there was just something off about Taehyung. There was no little comments about the show they were watching, no jokes, no innuendos, no flirting, nothing. Jungkook just hoped that it would be better when Taemin went back home and they'd both had a good night's rest.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook was wrong. The next day he woke up and Taehyung was gone which was always a strange experience since the boy despised getting up early. He'd written Jungkook a note saying that he'd went to the rink early and that he didn't want to wake Jungkook up. So Jungkook walked to the rink by himself, he was going to go see Taehyung when he got in but decided to leave him and just see him later.