Chapter Nineteen

Alright so don't mind me, I'm still alive and trying to continue this off my bad memory! So if any of this doesn't make sense im very sorry, I forgot what I wanted to do with this story so I literally was about to just give up on it. I will try my best to continue until I forget everything again.😬

"KACCHAN!" Midoriya shouted at the top of his lungs. From there the arguing died down and we emerged from the bushes.

"What the fuck, Deku!?" Bakugo screeched setting off a small amount of explosions in his hand. "We need light!" I said not yet looking at who was beside the angry male. "Wait!" Bakugo mumbled, watching Dark Shadow attack a villain who the two were fighting.

We watched until Dark Shadow was able to defeat the villain before Bakugo and Todoroki actually used their quirks.

We all tried gathering our thoughts as Shoji sat me down. I was able to brush myself off and take a few steps until I was casually tackled to the ground. "Parker!" I heard the peppermint boy say while hugging me.

"Hi Sho." I laughed sitting up hugging the male in return. "Are you okay!? How are you here?!" He questioned somehow holding back his composure.

"The League let me come, they're after Bakugo. They just created a team that is out to kill some of our classmates. You guys have to get back to the pros." I stated pushing my friend back.

"You're coming too. I can't let you leave again." Shoto said pulling me up. "You're not leaving my sight, let's just get back to camp." He finished looking at the rest of our small group.

"We should cut through the woods, it'll be quicker and safer." Midoriya spoke, everyone agreed while Shoto picked up a student from the other class before they started walking.

I simply hung my head low yet followed behind them, until Tokoyami moved me to the middle saying how it'll be safer for me

---------------------------------------------------------

We walked for a total of 6 minutes until we found Uraraka and Tsu fighting Toga. Shoji jumped into action moving Uraraka away from the villain, making Toga whine even though she got some blood. "You guys are no fun!" The younger pouted before starting to run off. She looked back only once to see Midoriya, I could tell immediately she had a new crush.

"Are you two okay!" Midoriya said walking over, "yeah we're fine, but she was crazy. What are you guys doing here?" Uraraka asked until she spotted me. "Holy! Parker!? How'd you get here!!" She shouted running up to hug me. "The League brought me along. Help us protect Bakugo until we can make it back to camp." I asked, patting the girls back.

"Bakugo? He's with you, where?" Tsu questioned confused. "What do you mean, hes right here-" Midoriya cut himself off. "Where's Kacchan and Tokoyami!?" He panicked.

"Well my job here is done! Thank you Parker for making a good distraction!" I heard a voice say, which made my body tense.