Chapter Twelve

Shouto walked out of Recovery girls office around 30 minutes later. I hugged him immediately "dont scare me like that idiot!" I said and moved away. "Sorry" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Come on it's time to give out the medals" my dad says bring the two of us out to the middle.

The crowd cheered as the three winners went on their pedestals. I stood by my dad smiling but quickly sweat dropped when I saw Bakugo tied up and angry.

Now I could easy make it where Todoroki and Parker got closer but I wont. Since they will remain good friends.

Time skip

It's been a few days since the festival, the police took me in after it ended and had me answer a few questions. I don't know why but I kept the bar a secret. I told them I was blindfolded the whole time, which was mostly true, and when I ran I didnt look at my surroundings. They believed me and let me go back home.

My dad wouldn't leave my side for a long time since the villains might still be after me, which I can totally understand. But today we are picking hero names! I haven't put much thought in mine so I'm one of the last to go up. "Aizawa. What about you? Do you have your name ready yet?" Midnight asked.

Quickly I wrote down a name "u-um. I think.." I walked up to the front of the class and showed my board, H/N (hero name) "very nice! I love it!" Midnight said while smiling and patting my back. I nodded and take a seat.

I'm just going to Time skip to the Hosu Incident. Dont mind me!

Even though I wasnt in the sports festival I still got a few requests, but I followed Shouto for support. The start of it was terrible. Endeavour locked us in a room together hoping something would happen but nothing did since we were only friends.

The second half we went of Hosu for training purposes. Todoroki got a message from Midoriya who literally just sent his location. Shouto looked at me and I did the same. "Be back later Endeavour!" I yelled and we ran off.

Everything was going well until we turned to corner to the alley where we saw Iida on the ground, the hero killer over him about to stab him. Todoroki attacked him and I ran over to Iida to help. "Parker take care of them! Midoriya can you get up!" Shouto said using his flames. Deku nodded and stood starting the fight. I helped here and there when either Deku of Shouto were about to get cut.

Iida stood and helped the two leaving me by myself. But that changed when I suddenly couldn't see. A blindfold. Next thing I knew I felt wind through my hair and the blindfold was taken off showing I was on top of a building. "What the.." I look around and my eyes quickly widen.

"Hello, Parker. Good of you to join us again." Tomura smirked and I was knocked out.