Chapter Four

"For today the class will be learning rescue missions. We will leave the school grounds for this so get your hero costumes on and go to the bus" My dad said and yawned right after. The class got their outfits and went outside after putting them on.

"Class! I have created a seating chart so get in line when I call your name!" Our class president Iida said doing his weird hand motions again. Turns out the bus wasn't the same as he thought so we all got in the seats we wanted. I sat down with Todoroki following beside me.

During the drive to the rescue place Asui started talking about quirks "Midoriya now that I think about it your quirk is a lot like All Mights." "O-OH! Heh really!?" Midoriya said starting to sweat a little "no it's not the same. All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk" Kirishima said. "But if we were to talk about strong quirks I think we have three in this class who could be number one. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Aizawa. Even if Aizawas quirk is a little dark? N-NOT IN A BAD WAY! I'm sorry!" The class nodded their heads in agreement "But Bakugo will never be popular" Asui said sticking her tongue out "WHAT WAS THAT DAMN FROG! I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugo said standing up "see"

"Everyone quiet down. We've arrived." My dad said standing up and getting off the bus once it stopped, the class following behind. As we entered the building we were met with Pro Hero Thirteen. "Its rescue hero Thirteen!" A few classmates said. "Hi students welcome! I'm Thirteen as most of you know! I'm a rescue hero and decided that I would build this place here! I call it the USJ! Here you will learn the basics in saving people from different situations" my dad walked up to thirteen "wheres All Might. Isn't he supposed to be here?" Thirteen held up three fingers "he was caught up in helping the city today so he'll be here later" Three fingers? Why did they hold up three. I turn my head to Todoroki "hey good luck today alright!" he lightly smiled towards me and nodded "You too Parker" I smile "good Shouto"

All the sudden a purple warp thing showed up at the bottom of the stairs where a shit ton of villains walked out. "Is it starting already?" Kirishima asked taking a step forward. I grab his wrist "those are real villains." My dad ran towards the stairs "Thirteen protect the students!" I started to follow but Shouto held me back "Mr. Aizawa your quirk isnt good with close combat! You can't take them all" Midoriya said scared "I can't be a pro with just one tactic" my dad put his goggles on and jumped down the stairs.

"Shouto let me go! He works better when I'm there with him!" I pull my wrist away from him and ran down the stairs ignoring the class and thirteen calling my name. I slid my goggles on and moved my mask over my nose and made a surprise entrance by kicking a villain to the ground who was about to attack my dad. "Parker! Get out of here!" My dad said beating a villain down. "No! I'm not going to leave you alone to fight here" I glare at a few villains causing them to go down scratching at their bodies. My dad erased quirks of the guys who were getting close to me. All was going smoothly until the leader ran towards us. His hand grabbed my face but nothing happened, my dad erased his quirk before anything giving me enough time to punch him. But the villain took my goggles before I could move away in time.

"Parker!" My father said moving me out of the way with his scarf. "Dad! I'm fine dont worry!" I yelled back and stared at the guy who took my goggles. But that didnt last long because a villain threw dirt into my eyes "ah!" I said covering my eyes. "Hold on!" My dad yelled and was about to help me "Nomu!" The leader yelled and some weird bird thing was running towards us.