Introduction❄️☃️

Haiii! So who here is excited for Christmas!!! 

We sure are! 

This book will be a Wattpad Secret Santa with yours truly, Sunny and Annie!!!

❄️How this works❄️

Basically, you guys have time fill out the form in the next chapter, so you can be entered into the Secret Santa! After we get about 15- 20 participants, we'll close sign ups and organize who is getting who for the Secret Santa!
We'll pm you who you got :)

Gift Ideas ❄️

Surprise graphics✅

Cute positive messages ✅

Digital Christmas cards ✅

Surprise follows ✅ 

Sweet messages on message boards ✅

Votes or comments on books ✅

Anything will go as long as it is appropriate and positive 😊If your gift has curse words, inappropriate content and/or negative things, you will be automatically out of the Secret Santa!

❄️ How gifts will be delivered ❄️

PM us the link to your gift and we will have a separate chapter for each gift and the person who received it! 

Other option if you're doing reads/votes/follows/comments: PM us your plan!

Make sure to send it on the due date. ( more details will be explained in next chapter)

How to know what to get your person❄️

Look at their bio and see their fandoms and interests!
Have a conversation with them, make sure not to make your person think you're their Secret Santa!
Become friends ( if you want!)

Make sure to look at the other chapters for more information and the form!! 

Byeee! 

Sending love and Christmas wishes to each and every one of y'all!

~Sunny And Annie ❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️