🍋Rivalry🍋

Începe de la început

"Kacchan! I got you..." He said gently picking me up.

He layed me in the nest and looked at me uncertain if he could touch me or not. I chuckled and pulled him into a kiss.

He was shocked at first, he quickly licked the bottom of my lip to witch I let him in, my heat was growing stronger so I wasn't too sure what was happening anymore

Midoriya

Kacchan and I we're kissing intensly, his mouth tasted delicious, I couldn't get enough, my body felt like electricity was running through it at every touch Kacchan gave me. I flipped him over and kissed his neck, I could tell he was lost in his heat now, I gently removed his shirt to kiss his gorgeous chest. My cock was throbbing and painfully big, but I ignored it, I was going to pleasure my omega before myself. I kissed his abs, they we're dripping with sweat, I giggled imagining how painful it would be if his quirk suddenly activated. I was now in between his legs, I reached my hand under his pants, making him smile.

I continued my way down to his cock, wow he was at leats 9 inch, for an omega that's big

I continued my way down to his cock, wow he was at leats 9 inch, for an omega that's big... I chuckled he's not a 13 inch like me so... I smiled and kissed it through his pants, making him twitch and moan. I shaked my head, trying to stay focused, I removed his pants and boxers, he gasped at the fresh air, he was dripping with slick. I leaned down and licked it off, it tasted like caramel apples, witch if really sweet. I smiled and lifted him up before inserting my tongue inside him, I couldn't get enough of the taste, I moaned while licking his insides, he trembled and moaned loudly.

"AAH! FUCK YES DEKU! THAT FEELS AMAZING ALPHA!" He loudly moaned as I smirked.

I sucked and licked for a while before pulling my tongue out, slick immediately rushing back out, I licked my lips as I lowered him. He saw me do it and moaned, making me laugh.

"Like what your seeing?" I said as he grabbed my shirt and tugged on it.

"Alright that's your wish~" I said before removing my shirt.

(This kinda what he looks like but he has a 8 pack haha and his face is a little softer~)

His eyes blew wide, his mouth drooled as he stared at my body, he bit his lip before smirking and looking up at me with purely lust filled eyes.

"Fill be with your pups alpha~" He moaned out as I choked on air.

I swear I never had to struggle that badly in my entire life, my alpha almost took over to pound him senseless. I shook my head, slapping my forehead a couple of times to calm down. I lowered and gently licked his dick, he swung his head back exhaling loudly.

"Hmm Deku~" He moaned out.

I teasingly licked his dick before taking him in, his eyes shot wide as he grabbed the sheets, his sense we're back to him as I sucked him.

"WHOA WHAT THE FUCK THIS FEELS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST TIME!" He yelled.

I stopped, last time? This is the first time I've ever done this to anyone, or him... I stood on top of him, angrily staring at his eyes, he was out of his heat mist so he was aware of everything again.

"What did you mean by again... Omega." I said as jealousy filled my heart.

"I eh... Last heat, Icyhot kinda took advantage of the fact that I was in heat, I didn't want it... But my omega did, he sucked me... It didn't felt this good... This is so much more intense..." He said as I sighed.

"I'll show you intense baby~"

-TO BE CONTINUED