Chapter 47: If you could see them one last time, would you do it?

Start from the beginning

     "Alright... I promise." I closed my eyes and this promise I will keep. I wonder in two weeks when I have to leave will he be okay alone? Will he be alright? Maybe he can come with me?

     "So where is it again...?" He said out loud.

     "You mean you do not remember?" He shook his head as I gave him my pendant back.

     "Was I suppose to know as far and remember? You know I thought I was gonna die...." He trailed off.
      "And I kinda hope someway I would live." He knew I would come? We are destined!

      "Well then again you were unconscious, so you probably do not remember the direction you came from. I will tell you this: it is a little ways from here." He took off his shirt with one pull and smiled at me. I blinked. I seen him shirtless before, like at night..
      At night I sighed thinking of those times when it was just us two sleeping with each other with how we had fun with each other's company.
      But this was way different, I could see him clearly and his tanned chest stood out more than anything with my pendant hanging loosely around his neck. I held my hand in his and then together we jumped into the sea.

      I laughed with the sea floating and swimming around. 'Look! Come on!' I saw him holding his breath and I shook my head. He still thinks he going to drown. 'Whistle or breathe and think what you want to say.'

       'Ang- I... I am not drowning. You are right! You..We should of done this sooner.' I laughed swimming around us.

      'Come with me...Dance and sea the fish swim and play.'

      'When you say fish do you mean you?' I stared at him gaping. I am not a fish.

    'Seivon, I am not a fish! Mermaids are merphans and merphans are not fish. And closest human word to merphans is sea beings. And what Atlantic's butler, Miza said was false.' I exclaimed as fish surrounded me in concern.

      'The fish.. I never seen them this close before. There so colorful and...I am probably the only person who seen this.' He then realized something and stopped.
      'Oh yeah were is it?' I waved my arm to tell him to follow.

      'This way... I will show you and then you can finally see them once more." I waved him over,
      'You can finally speak to their spirit and see their bodies resting in peace and I hope that they make you finally feel at piece and grieve. I want to help. This is my fault and I want it to be all better.'

     'No....it is not....your fault. It was bound to happen.'

     'Seivon...It is. I blame myself. If I stopped my brother and never did it you would be alright and happy living with them.'

     'Who says I am not happy? I am with you...And if that never happened then I would be forever searching wondering what it would be like. No one else compares to how I feel about you.' I felt my breath thicken.
      He too sweet and I honestly do not deserve him.

      'You...Seivon I do not deserve this. Everything you do is just so perfect and everything I do is so unperfect. Everything I've done then in the past  cannot be forgiven but still I must try to do things to redeem myself to you.'

    'But Mira... You don't need to be redeemed. You are already perfect how you are and nothing about you I want to change.' He brushed his hand to the side of my cheek.

      I tilt my head to the side saying, 'Really?'

      'Yeah...You are everything to me. Everything of who I am is because of you. If something happened to you I would not know what I'll do. By ourselves we aren't perfect, but together we are perfect, completing each other.' I stared at him.
      If I was not in water I knew I would be tearing up. Those words were just so beautiful.