Chapter 5: First time together part 1

"Nice acting, quarterback" Asami said in a low voice as they entered the dressing room they were just a little while ago.

"You're so damn sneaky" Korra breathed, gently placed her hands on Asami's shoulders and pushed her backwards, until Asami's shoulders met the lockers. The quarterback leaned forward and her lips met Asami's, soft and tenderly; passionate. Korra loved their kisses, she couldn't get enough of them and Asami knew.

Asami grinned and felt Korra's lips pressed to hers, passionately; her favorite. She rested the palms of her hands on Korra's cheeks, pale on tan skin, pulling Korra's face a bit closer and intensifying their kiss. She didn't dare to ask, but she'd been dreaming of taking things to the next step with Korra. Asami remembered nights when she'd think of Korra when her roommate was away for the weekend and Asami had the room all to herself

"What are you thinking about?" Korra asked as their lips slowly disconnected, she looked into the cheerleader's eyes and felt her heartbeat pick up speed. The look in Asami's eyes was dreamy; distant. Asami sighed and her lips curled up into a smile.

"About you" Asami admitted honestly, cheeks burning now; she was blushing. But she wasn't the only one, when Asami looked up she noticed that the football player was blushing as well.

"What about me?" Korra wondered out loud, feeling her stomach ache and getting warm. Her fingers now nervously played with a strand of Asami's black hair, winding it around her finger and unwinding again. Asami's breath halted in her throat for a moment, she'd imagined what to say on moments like these for so many times; right now her mind was blank and left her awkwardly stuttering and mumbling.

"I I just Remembered how many times I'd think of you when" Asami swallowed and stared at her shoes, she felt nervous and somewhat shy.

"I'd love to hear," Korra whispered softly into Asami's ear and she softly took Asami's chin between her index finger and thumb, in order to make the cheerleader look at her. The football player saw Asami's flustered cheeks and melted inside, to Korra it was absolutely adorable and made her feel flattered. Because it was her that made Asami blush, it was one of the many things that Korra loved to see of Asami.

Asami looked into Korra's eyes and liked what she saw in them, it gave her the courage to tell. Asami inhaled deeply and exhaled softly, trying to get the nerves down a little bit.

"When my roommate was out for the weekend, I'd find myself thinking of you In bed.. While, well, you know" Asami stuttered, not sure how she should say it. She felt kind of exposed? It wasn't just something that she admitted, it was personal and she wasn't sure how Korra would take it. Asami's eyelids fell, her hands left Korra's face and grabbed her own upper arms; crossed over her chest.

Korra's eyes widened a bit, her cheeks colored a deep red, heart was beating faster than could possibly be good for it. The quarterback was pretty amazed at what Asami just told her, it turned her on majorly. Because it was pretty clear that Asami meant that she played with herself while thinking of Korra before, that wasn't a small thing to admit, Korra realized.

"I know" Korra breathed, causing Asami to look up again. Korra grinned and pressed her entire body against Asami's, pressing the cheerleader against the lockers completely. Then Korra's lips met Asami's again, not planning on leaving anytime soon.

.

Asami felt her heartbeat speed up, along with her breathing. The entire backside of her body was now pressed against the lockers, the front of Korra's body pressed against Asami's. The cheerleader felt how it got warmer, especially in a certain area The quarterback's breasts pressed against her own, as Korra was leaning down a but due to the slight height difference. Asami reached out with her one hand, eyes still closed, then took the elastic from Korra's ponytail; causing the quarterback's hair to fall down onto her shoulder blades and around her tan face.

Korra's hands slowly moved towards the cheerleader's hips and left them there, enjoying the curves that looked so good on Asami. The quarterback noticed how Asami started playing with her hair and moaned softly in appreciation, at the same time she softly bit Asami's lower lip; causing the cheerleader to moan quietly as well. Korra shortly broke their kiss to catch her breath, she was slightly panting to her own amazement.

"What are you doing to me?" Korra sighed with a grin tugging on her lips. "I love it" she continued and pressed her lips on Asami's neck, just below her jaw.

"Not much yet, since you trapped me in between you and the lockers" Asami breathed, hardly managing to speak out the words without moaning in between.

"Is that bad?" Korra asked, pulling back. When Asami shook her head, Korra smirked as she pushed Asami against the lockers even a bit more.

"N-not at all, I actually kinda l-like it" Asami didn't get the chance to say any more, as Korra bit in her earlobe, carefully.

"That too, it seems" Korra muttered against Asami's pale skin, liking how Asami gasped for air at her actions. Korra had a little experience already, but it was always experimenting to find out what someone liked or not. It felt so much more special with Asami, Korra didn't want to screw it up

"What about you, football star?" Asami whispered and made Korra look at her. Then mentally gave herself a push, making herself just do it already. Asami's hands traveled down from Korra's shoulder blades to her collarbones and chest, slowly moving lower. This time Korra sucked in a breath as she felt Asami's hands covering her breasts, quickly finding her nipples. Asami was really good at this Korra lost focus and struggled to keep her eyes open, she wanted to look at Asami, at the lips that formed a smirk right now.