It's Mohawk head!

It's Mohawk head!

"His name was"

"Shinazugawa Genya!"

The surprised slayer turned around.

"DROP DEAD!"

Tanjiro in an instant removed all of his clothes and jumped into the water whilst approaching Genya.

"ITS BEEN SO LONG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!"

"YOU HAVE THE SAME NAME AS THE WIND PIl..."

"DONT TALK TO ME!" Genya shouted as he slammed Tanjiro's head into the water whilst simultaneously leaving the hot spring.

I thought we could both be friends as we were both nude. Relationships are hard... Maybe he doesn't want to talk because I broke his arm...

But at least Nezuko likes to swim so she can have some fun...

Later That Same Day...

Tanjiro Pov

"That's Amazing!" Tanjiro loudly expressed to Misuri.

"You really think so!" Mitsuri said whilst covering her cheeks in surprise.

"I really didn't eat that much today."

"I'm going to eat lots and get strong one day to!"

"Oh yeah the boy you met from the spring is from my batch, he is the wind pillars brother."

"Is that so?" Tanjiro asked.

"I've asked Sanemi about it before and he says he doesn't have a brother. Maybe they don't get along, how tragic." The love pillar said sadly.

"Oh why's that?"

"Well I have five siblings and I get along with all of them, I don't really know the brother are just scary." Mitsuri told the Kamado whilst tickling Nezuko.

"Genya still hasn't come yet, I'd love it if we could just chat for a bit

"Genya still hasn't come yet, I'd love it if we could just chat for a bit." He said sadly.

"Looks like he isn't coming, he told the villagers that he wouldn't eat at all. Maybe he brought something with him but he has to try some of the food it's really good!"