Chapter 1

As our plane touches down I release my tight grip on the arms of the seat. I take a deep breath out I didn't realize I was holding in.

"We are finally in England!" My mom claps excitedly. I give her a quick glance and so does my brother.

My family is moving to England because my mom got a new job that pays a whole lot more. I'm actually kind of excited. I didn't leave any friends in America, because I really didn't have any. It's sad to say but I don't really mind, Ive never had any friends. Even when I was young, I kinda just hung in the back and did all my work. I was hoping I could make some friends being the new girl and all, but I don't see that happening.

As we pull into the gate, people start shuffling out of the plane. We make our way off, and head towards home. All our stuff should be at the house since we had it shipped here a couple weeks back as well as our cars. I really hope everything made it safely.

We get to our new house and I rush in. The walls are blank and there are boxes everywhere and our furniture thrown in random spots. It pretty spacey, for only three people. It looks nothing like the pictures online, thank god it looks better. I'm followed up the stairs by my mom. I gaze around, looking for my room. I spot it and begin to pick up pace towards it. I get the second biggest room because I'm the oldest. My brother Ryan gets the smallest room, but it's still bigger than my old room. I gaze around my room admiring its size.

"Blake! Are you going to get your boxes?" My mom yells from down stairs. I walk back down the stairs and look around at all the boxes. There are soooooo many. I rummage through the boxes looking for the ones with my name.

"Ryan. Help your sister carry her boxes upstairs." my mom tells my brother. He scowls at me and my mom, mumbling under his breath. He's more upset about this than I am because well, he had friends. He's one of the 'cool' kids, he's just going to have to get over it.

He harshly grabs one of my boxes and slowly walks up stairs. I grab a box and catch up to
him.

"The house is so big! Your rooms bigger than my old one!" I tell him excitedly.

"Well I would rather have my old one back." he snaps at me.

"Get over it Ryan, you'll make new friends. It's not hard for you." I say the last part quietly, he didn't really hear it. We walk into my room and put the boxes off to the side.

After all the boxes are organized into what room they go in we start unpacking. I'm not in the mood to unpack, nobody is really. I just unpack what I need to sleep with and I'll do the rest tomorrow. Then it dawns on me I don't even have a bed!

"Mom are we going to g-"

"Blake and Ryan get in the car we are going furniture shopping." My mom yells almost reading my mind.

I climb in the car and we head for the store. I go towards the full size bed but my mom pulls me to the queens. I'm not complaining. We pick out our beds and mattresses and head home with them strapped on the roof praying they won't fall off. We get home and bring our bed to our rooms and set them up. It takes me a while plus some help from Ryan.

My bed is all set up with fresh sheets and a new comforter I got also at the store. I plop myself down on the bed and look up at the ceiling.

"Dinners ready!" My mom says from down stairs. I rush down the stairs and into the dinning room, noticing she set up the whole down stairs. We eat quickly almost inhaling the food. It's just pizza because we haven't gone grocery shopping yet and had to have someone deliver.

"I'm am going to be getting papers to sign you two up from school." I nod and my brother rolls his eyes. We came to England with about month left in the summer, I happy about that since I don't have to start in the middle of a school year.