Chapter 5

It's around 5 o'clock when my mom gets home, and Harry still hasn't left. Not that I want him to, but I didn't think he would stay this long. We just sat on the couch all day eating and watching tv.

"Oh! Harry you're still here." my mom says with a wide grin slapped across her face. Harry nods and I roll my eyes at her. "I'm going to cook up some dinner, I would love if you could join us." she says walking into the kitchen. Harry gives me a glance almost asking if he can.

"Well I re-"

"No stay." I interrupt Harry, God my emotions are everywhere a couple hours ago I wanted him gone but now I don't. Harry smiles at me and follows me as I walk into the kitchen, sitting down at the dinning room table. We sit in the same spot we did this morning, but my brother sits next to Harry. He's not pleased, I can tell by the express across his face. We eat dinner in awkward silence not saying a word, only shoveling our faces with food.

"I really should get going." Harry says standing from the dinner table. "Thank you Mrs. Marley." I frown at him and follow him to the front door.

"Bye Harry."

"Bye Blake, see you Monday!" I wave him good bye as he drives away in his car.

---

I'm sitting in bed when I hear my door creek open. It's my mom.

"How was the day with Harry?" She says winking at me.

"It's was good, we only watched tv." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Nothing to special." we laugh and she leaves my room. I hear my brother storming up the stairs, charging into my room.

"Blake, why the hell was Harry over today!" he spits at me.

"I don't know! He just uh showed up this morning and I couldn't get rid of him."

"Don't lie Blake I know you wanted him here!" He yells at me. It's true I did, but in my defense, I didn't at first. I just scowl rolling my eyes as he leaves my room. Jesus Ryan, I can do what I want.

---

I wake up to the buzzing sound of my alarm. It's Monday and we have a full week. I groan dragging myself out of my bed. Sunday was quite boring, we sat around doing homework and eating. In America we would normally go to church, but we haven't gone to church since we've arrived in England.

I look through my closet and grab out a large sweater and some leggings, I'm really not feeling the whole looking good thing today. Yeah I will see Harry, but oh fucking well. I look in the mirror throwing my hair up in a quick messy bun and leave my room.

I grab my backpack off the kitchen floor and head for the door, slipping on my boots. I walk to my car and start it up, throwing my bag in the back seat. I beep the horn and Ryan comes jogging out of the house, and jumps in the passenger seat. I give him a small smile and he returns it with a side glare.

"You're still mad, I didn't ev-"

"Shut up and drive." he snaps at me, God what's his problem, he can fricken walk for all I care.

---

I open my locker throwing the things I don't need in carelessly. When I feel large hands grab my waist. I jump and quickly turn around, pulling out of the persons grasp.

"What the fuck Harry!" I yell a little too loud causing some stares.

"Sorry." he quietly mumbles with a smirk across his gorgeous face. I quickly turn back to my locker, when his hands return to my waist. I quickly slap them away shutting my locker harshly.