Sleepover pt.1

⚠️ TW//Mentions of sensitive topics:
- slut shaming

I advise you do not read this if these topics come off as triggering to you.

-
*3rd P.O.V*
-

The students of Class 1-A were all seated in class for their last day of the first semester, Aizawa was in his sleeping bag while the class made conversation.

"So I was thinking, since we're finally gonna be on break,,,we should all have a sleepover!" Momo shouted, throwing her hands up in the air.

"What do you mean by all of us?" Jirou asked.

"Well the whole class ofcourse! I'm inviting everyone!" Momo smiled.

"I can make some tea! We can eat some salads, you guys can bring your own snacks too! We can watch movies and play games!" Momo mumbled, pointing at each of her fingers as named the list of things she had planned.

"Do you even have enough space?!" Kirishima asked, kind of amazed at this invitation.

"Of course I do! I'll write down my address!" Momo grinned, pulling out a notebook from her backpack and beginning to write down her address multiple times.

"Bakugou! What do you think! Will you go!" Kirishima asked, looking just as excited as Momo.

Bakugou didn't answer, he looked over at Todoroki and Midoriya, watching - and listening - to them having a conversation.

"Will you being going!? I need to make sure my mom doesn't need any company running her errands before I can accept the invitation, lemme ask her!" Midoriya exclaimed, pulling out his cellphone that had a case of All Might, not suprised.

"Yeah I'm going, I'd rather be there than at home."
Todoroki whispered, glancing over at Bakugou, seeing that the blonde also took a glance at him, the two instantly looking away.

"Yo, you just gonna ignore me like that?! Are you going?!" Kirishima yelled, shaking the hot headed blonde back and forth.

"Eijiro Kirishima, shut it." Aizawa's voice rang from across the classroom.

"Oh-, sorry sir!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, he didn't really wanna go but he also really want to see Todoroki.

"Fuck it," Bakugou whispered, "i'll go."

"Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Sero shouted.

"Hanta Sero." Aizawa shouted once again.

"Sorry sir." Sero responded.

Todoroki overheard Bakugou and slightly blushed, the two knew damn well they had a crush on eachother, but both were too pussy to admit it.  But, for some reason, they aren't the only ones that know, not even their friends knew, well, that's what Todoroki thought, but this specific someone did.

Todoroki was even more excited, he was gonna be in a sleepover with his crush, who knows what the fuck is gonna happen, let alone in a very large house accrording to Momo.

"So, do you know if that special someone is going?" Kirishima whispered, smirking over at his bestfriend.  Yes, he knew. How? Bakugou slipped.  Slipped as in, Bakugou didn't mean to tell Kirishima but Kirishima was able to get the answer out of him.

"Will you shut the fuck up!?" Bakugou shouted,,,whispered,,,whatever you call it, as he took a hold of  Kirishima's collar.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Sero and Kaminari walked up to the blonde and the red head.