Prom Night

*3rd P.O.V*

-

"Are you going to prom Friday?"

"I don't know..." Todoroki mumbled, looking down while walking down the hallway with Momo.

"C'mon, it'll be fun, who cares if Shinsou doesn't ask you." 

"I just, I like him a lot, he shows no interest in me whatsoever." Todoroki sighed.

"Mm, well, tell me when you've made up your mind so we can go shopping."

-

"Have you asked him yet?!" 

"No, and can you shut the hell up?!"  Bakugou shouted, putting his head back down.

"Sorry, but, why haven't you asked him? I thought you were gonna do it today." 

Bakugou sighed, he's scared as fuck if he's being honest.  Being rejected is never a good feeling, especially by someone who you never stopped thinking about.

Bakugou is never going to admit it but, he thinks Todoroki is the most beautiful person he's ever seen.  He loves his different colored eyes, he loves how naturally quiet he is, he loves how he's so kind to everyone, and he loves his smile.  Bakugou always starts smiling to himself whenever he's thinking about the other, but it's mainly how he always gets through the day.

"Just drop it, I'll ask him tomorrow." Bakugou whispered.

"You don't have to ask him out you know, I'm not trying to force you, but I'm sure he likes you Bakugou, don't let nothing get in the way." Kirishima smiled, patting Bakugou's shoulder and proceeded to walk away.

*after school*

Bakguou felt this as the perfect opportunity to ask Todoroki, but, he was still too scared, he started overthinking, he might embarrass himself l, his voice might crack, he might become a stuttering mess. He spent minutes trying to come up with the perfect proposal but he had nothing, so he decided to wing it.

He turned around and right as he was about to walk to Todoroki, he saw Shinsou talking with him. Bakugou saw the two hitting it off pretty well, Todoroki was even acting shy.

Shinsou soon walked away, then Bakugou saw Momo running up to Todoroki and jumping up and down, Todoroki even covered his face.

Bakugou connected the dots, Shinsou asked Todoroki to fucking prom, all Bakugou did was stand there and look stupid.

Todoroki and Momo walked away, leaving Bakugou to be the only one on school ground.

"That's tough."

"With all due respect Aizawa, now is not the time..."

"Eh that's true.."
-

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

To forward waiting for Momo to get out of class, remembering that she had to help Midnight with a few tasks.

Todoroki just stood there waiting patiently, looking to his side and saw Bakugou lookin furstrated, he was about go talk to him but someone stopped him.