"I thought I'd find you out hewe dude." His voice calmed me down. I don't know why and I don't know how but I feel at ease whenever he's around.

"Bwo how awe you not cold!?" Zuma asked wrapping himself in his jacket.   "Not a fan of the cold?" I teased. He sat beside me a little bit too close, but I don't mind. At least, not the moment. "Wocky I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure what is it?"

"What did you mean when you told Mawshall that you've been whewe he is?" Dammit he heard me!?! Was so focused on Marshall that I didn't even hear him walking up to us. "Wocky? You ok dude?" He asked.

I was frozen.

I couldn't move...not until I felt his
touch on my shoulder. He pulled me into a hug for whatever reason. I felt so safe in his arms; it reminded me of home......or what home used to be. I got my legs out of the water and brought my knees to my chin. "I'm telling you but you have to promise not to tell anyone else ok?" I don't know why but I was tearing up. I wiped my eyes and took deep breaths.

"I wasn't always living on the streets. I used to be happy and hyperactive, believe it or not." I chuckled nervously.  I was the youngest in my family along with my brother was second oldest and sister was the oldest. We were the most perfect family....Until my Mom died."

Zuma's expression changed. His eyes were as wide as the whole that was left in my heart. I want to stop: every nerve in my body it telling me to stop talking and walk away.

  Run!Run!Run! Run away and never look back! I took one final breath.

   "I was about 5 or 6 when it happened. Jax and Krystal were getting ready to go to college when it happened. I asked if I could stay in the dorms with them, but they said that dad would need someone around so he doesn't do anything stupid." I paused. One part of me was still begging me to shut up and kept telling me not to trust Zuma or the others. But I just wanted to tell him and get it over with. "My dad missed my mom so much. He missed my mom so much that he decided to use the only person there to satisfy his pleasure."

"Did he," I nodded. Zuma's reaction was expected;completely shocked. He shook his head trying to cope with what I said.

"It happened over and over. I stopped trying to resist after a while because the more I did the more he intense and aggressive he became. He would dunk my head in water almost drowning me. This went on till I was like 16. When I finally decided to run away. So after he was done tourting me I broke the window to my bedroom and jumped out. My room was on the upstairs so I was risking getting myself injured;but luckily I didn't. I knew that he probably heard it and was gonna chase after me so I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going but all I knew was that needed to be as far away from that house as possible. And that's my story."

I finished.

I did it.

I finally told someone.

Then why am I crying; but they weren't sad tears. I was happy....I finally told someone about what happened. Zuma pulled me up as I wiped my tears. We came back inside as it began to get even colder.
    "Well imma go take a showew so I'll be in my woom if you need me." He told me. I wanted to go to my room and go to sleep, but another part of me wanted to sleep with Zuma. On one hand I might actually get to tell him how I actually feel.

   "So when you gonna tell him?" Skye said with a devilish smile.

Shit.

"Don't worry I wont tell anyone. But you better hurry up and tell him. My ship will sail." She said as she backed away into her room. I decided not to question it since it was Skye;she is a bit weird. But we love her for it. I knocked on Zuma's door assuming that he was done showering.

Bang!
Crash!
Thump!.....

I stumbled back in shock as to wondering what was going on behind the door.

"AAARGH!!!.......shit,"

What the hell is he doing in there?! "Hey Wocky! You need something?"  "Umm...well I was just wondering if I could sleep in your room tonight." I said nervously.

  "Uh...S-Suwe dude, I don't mind," He said.
"Sorry my woom is kinda of a mess." It wasn't that messy and didn't really bother me. I didn't know what to do so I just sat on his bed. It was so soft and comfortable that I almost fell asleep. Zuma sat beside me and he looked stressed. Before I could say anything he spoke. "Wocky I.....I have to tell you something,"

"O-ok."

   He took a deep breath and looked at me. "Wocky I...I like you, more than a friend. I have fow awhile now; ever since I laid my eyes on you. At that moment i just knew you were the one for me. It might sound a little crazy, but it's the truth. But, if you don't feel the same then,"
  I couldn't hold it in anymore either. I made my way onto his lap; I could feel the muscles in his thighs tense up. I took a breath......and kissed him. Again. Only this time it wasn't on his cheek.

Zuma's pov
He kissed me!? . I kissed him back of course. Breaking the kiss for some air I didn't even notice Rocky was sitting on me.

"So does this mean you,"
"Yes you idiot, I love you to." He told me.

"So does mean that we're, boyfriends?"

"I pwefew the tewm 'mate'." I told him boldy. He giggled and said "Well then it's a official."  I finally feel like I'm whole. And I have an amazing mate. At the moment I was feeling extremely confident, and as a result I placed my hands on Rocky's hips; just right above his very plump rear end might I add. His body tensed up. Zuma you idiot! He literally just told you about his past and you do this shit!? I'm about to remove my hands but before I could, Rocky made his way to my side and proceeded to fall asleep. I take a moment to enjoy the perfect view right beside me and I smile. I lay by his side and embrace, gently pushing his head closer to me. As I start to drift off to sleep i start to think of the future. But as long as I got Rocky with me I'm alright....