Chapter 3

While everyone else was on their way to mall to help Rocky get some new clothes,phone, and maybe take a bite to eat while they're there. Chase got called on the job saying that they found the new murderer on the city streets. Chase told everyone to be careful while they were out, and decided to go look for this unknown killer alone. Which was really stupid considering the fact that he knew nothing about this newfound murderer. Or, what she could do....

Chase's pov
These streets used to be so busy during the day. But during the night, that's when she strikes. This new killer was given the nickname Candy. Well one because after every murder she'd leave a jawbreaker in the corpses mouth. The corpse was also completely drained of blood. Like it was completely sucked dry. The last time she was seen was around the place where Skye found Rocky. So I'm hoping that she'll be here. I stopped to take out a photo to remind myself what she looked like.

The serial killer is the girl with respect hair if anyone was wondering

But then, as driving down the streets of the city I see a glimpse of a black and white tail turning the corner. I look back at the picture. It was an exact match. But I had to get a closer look just to be sure. Whoever this girl is in the picture, it didn't take her long to realize that she was being followed. Suddenly, she took off running down the alleyway, practically leaving me in the dust. I get of my car to Chase after to her. I know this city like the back of my paw, and this alleyway is a dead. There's no escape for her. She's completely cornered herself. As I turn the corner going leading to the alleyway, she wasn't there. How the hell, I thought.. I began to look around checking for any clues or marks of any kind. Then all of a sudden,, I start to hear giggling.

"Who's there!?" I shouted. I know all your tactics so let's get this over with I thought with courage. Then the giggling stopped and in a flash I was overwhelmed with pain. H-how the hell is she so fast.

"Get up ya big baby we're not done talking!" She said.

"Nice to know that this is how you start conversations," "Shall I return the favor." I growled.

All she did was laugh a wicked laugh

She practically cut right threw my leg which made it hard to get up. "Answer me this police pup. Why in the everlasting fuck are you following a serial killer!" She said as she stood in front of me, revealing herself from the shadows. But before I could answer she reached in the pocket of her hoodie and pulled out a picture.

Rocky!?

"Have you seen this person?" I didn't answer and I didn't want to lie either. "Answer truthfully now. We wouldn't want that precious dalmatian you've been hanging around to get hurt now would we? Or anyone else you care about!" Her voice became more sinister. I was so pissed that I almost messed up. I wanted to just charge at her after she said that but I knew I'd be risking everything so I kept calm.