Three minutes later, he pulls into an outdoor movie theater that has mismatched seating, and the movie screen is a large white sheet stretched over a piece of plywood of that's slightly smaller. The entire area is cozy and oozes fun. Troye holds my right hand in his left as we walk to the ticket booth, where I try to pay for my ticket, but he shakes his head when I pull my wallet from my back pocket. 

"Would you like a snack or a drink?" he wonders as we enter the fenced in area.

"A water, but I can get it?" I reply, meeting his eyes.

"Nope, my treat since I invited you on this date," he grins, lightly squeezing my hand. 

"Thank you," I murmur, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. 

"Anytime, sweetness," he replies grinning as we stand in line at the concessions counter to order. 

"Two waters, and one medium size popcorn, please," Troye requests to the man behind the counter with a smile.

"$10.50 please," he returns as the man's female co-worker grabs the requested items, and she hands the items to us with a tired smile.

After Troye pays, we find a tattered light blue one-person couch and before I can question this, he sits down, and promptly pulls me to onto his lap. Letting out a squeak, my entire body turns bright red at our position. 

"Are you okay with this?" he asks searching my face for any discomfort.

"No, I'm fine with this, I'm just surprised is all," I murmur, pecking his cheek with a content smile.

"Okay," he grins back, kissing my cheek in return, then tells me to get comfortable as the movie should be starting soon.

Turning to face forward on his lap, I settle my legs on the outside of his, wiggling backwards slightly until I'm comfortable and when my ass bumped against his thick penis, I lean my back against his front, and lie my head against his shoulder. Hell, my feet don't even touch the ground, but hey that's life. Troye wraps his arms around my stomach as I place the waterbottles in the holders on the armrest, as he places the bucket of popcorn between our thighs.

"Comfy, sweetness?" he purrs into my ears before gently kissing the soft, fleshy spot below my left ear. 

Biting my lower lip to keep the moan inside before murmuring; "Yes, are you?" 

"Very comfy," he whispers, earning a shiver of delight from me. 

Three minutes later, the movie starts after several ads, and I gasp in surprise when I realize that the movie is 'American Pie.' That is one of my favorite movies of all time!

"I love this movie, and it's one of my favorites!" I excitidly tell him in a hushed tone, my head turned slightly to the right to nuzzle his neck under his jaw with my nose, and then gently place a kiss there.

"Mine, too!" he murmurs back just as excited with a smile that crinkles the skin at the corner of his eye.

We fall into a comfortable silence along with the rest of the people who have came to watch the movie. The only noise that can be heard is that of munching on food, and laughter. An hour and thirty-five minutes later the movie is finished, and I carefully stand from Troye's lap to take a few steps forward, so he can stand too. Stretching my arms straight over my head, grasping my right wrist into my left hand, and stand on my tip-toes to stretch my body out. 

Troye's warm hands grasp the exposed skin above my hips as his lips caress the skin below my right ear. He brings his front flush with my back, and a low hiss of pleasure excaspes my lips, and my face heats ups in horror of my reaction. Moaning lowly while turning to face him, I wrap my arms loosly around his neck while starring up into his beautiful blue eyes, as his hands settle on my hip. Troye smiles down at me sweetly, and I return the smile. 

"Don't be embarressed, Wyatt. You are perfect, and you respond so beautifully, too," he murmurs. "I'm not rushing you, as I want us to take this relationship at whatever pace you want. If I'm being to forward, please tell me, and I will back off," he seriously says, and my heart melts for this sexy, caring man.

"I know, and thank you," I nod with a bright, content smile, and a soft kiss to his pink, plump lips. "I feel safe with you, like we've known each other for years."

Troye grins as he gently places his forehead against mine as he breaths out; "Me, too, love, me, too. How about we grab some dinner and talk?" 

"Sure, that sounds great! Where are we going?" I happily ask as he steps back and entwins our fingers together as we walk toward the exit.

"Where would you like to go?" he asks instead, opening the passenger door for me with an exsagerated bow at the waist, making me giggle while setteling into the seat.

"Um, can we eat at McDonald's?" I shyly ask, as I buckle myself, and he stays leaning down to make eye contact with me.

"Definitly. Love me some Mickey D's," he grins, shuts the door, and quickly makes his way to his side, and drives us to the closest McDonald's once he's settled. 

Troye and I had dinner, then took a walk through the park by the McCoy's home, and we spent some time together there in the backyard. This definitly earned Troye some good points with Nathan and River. 

Definitly a date I will remember forever.