Tuesday 18th December [Marinette]

Start from the beginning

Marinette let out a huffed laugh.

"I can't believe so much has happened since I was gone. It was only ten months Adrien, how can so many lives change so drastically." She heard a sharp intake of breath on the other side of the call and crinkled her eyebrows in confusion. What the hell was that about?

Come back to mine tonight after the meeting. I swear it's nothing dodgy, just I really think we need to talk to Nino, and maybe I can explain more about what you missed. You can stay in a guest room -

Marinette cut into Adrien's rant.

"I want to stay in your bed. That mattress is to die for."

He laughed at her response and her heart expanded even more, if that's even possible.

Don't worry, all the beds at the house are as comfortable.

She whimpered down the phone and his laugh struck again. It was like a lightning bolt to her heart.

Fine, you take my bed I'll sleep somewhere else.

"You're too easy, Adrien."

When it comes to you, you just seem to have your way of making me follow your orders.

Even though she knew he couldn't see her, she still managed to turn a vibrant shade of red.

Anyway, I've got a couple things life to do here before I can leave. See you in a couple of hours?

Marinette nodded, before realising she was actually on the phone.

"Yes. See you then."

Marinette ended the call before turning to face her sleeping friend. What the hell was she going to do?

Exiting the room she made sure the nurses knew she'd come if needed. She was keeping her phone with her and on loud, if Alya needed her, she would be there. She had a lot of making up to do.

A couple of hours later she was dressed up and ready for Adrien to collect her. With the Bourgeois hotels restaurant being top class Marinette needed to make sure she dressed the part. She was hopefully going to be a successful designer, alongside a very successful model. She had to try her hardest.

She'd gone for a blue dress which matched her eye colour. It had a slight glitter effect; two full sleeved arms; tight fitting and mid calf length. The back was extremely low cut, and she had to be careful leaning down incase anyone could sneakily view into the dress from down the sides.

She'd paired them with diamanté covered navy shoes and left her now long hair, and added bangs, loose and straight.

"Marinette you look amazing!" Marinette twirled for her kwami.

"Do you think Adrien will like it?"

"He needs his eyes testing if not!"

Marinette smiled to herself, happy with the look. Smart, elegant, sophisticated and slightly sexy. She grabbed her clutch bag, the matching colour to the dress, and her navy woollen coat before making her way downstairs. Her parents had been acting strange since yesterday. They'd been looking at her in a way which questioned what was happening, also they kept saying Adrien's name in a strange way. Trying her best to avoid them, she shimmed down her stairs and out the bakery's apartment door.