Broken him huh? Guess he has his own secrets, I sniff the air, idiot fucking remembered my favorite spicy ramen noodles... That's an easy win... I can't refused that... Ugh he's making it hard for me... I walk in and he sniffs before smiling. He can smell me!?

"Hey Kacchan, you smell really sweet!" He says innocently smiling.

"Shit that's bad... SORRY DEKU I NEED TO GO!" I said running to my room.

Of course he smelled me, I can feel it too! I run to my bed and grab the blankets and pillows. I need a nest for alpha- OH FUCK NO! Idiot omega you stop that right now... I just want a nest that's all... Alpha isn't ours yet...

But alpha courts us! Alpha loves us~

Shut up, I don't even need an alpha! I'm fine being alone all my life you hear me!

But you love alpha...

I... I know idiot shut up! I don't need a reminder! God I can feel the heat getting worst... I start to grab clothes from the closet, but I didn't grab mines... I took alpha's... ugh stop! I place the clothes and make a nest with them and the pillows. I lay in it and exhale, this is going to suck won't it?

Now that alpha is courting yes, it'll be painful.

I sigh, of course it will... I look at the bed on the floor, he's gonna sleep next to me... Shirtless, my mouth started to drool as I imagined him on top of me, kissing my neck and chest- NO STOP THIS NOW! AH THIS IS UTTER HELL!

"Kacchan, I finished the food, do you want it... It's ramen noodles... I made it as a gift..." He gently said at the door.

He knew, he could probably smell it 3x times worst than any alpha could.

Take the gift from alpha!

Fine, I will take it if you fucking shut up!

Deal.

"Come in... If it's not too much for you..." I said as he slowly entered.

I could tell he was struggling, he slowly walked to me, placed it on the table and walked away. I stood up and ran to him before I grabbed his arm, he flinched and looked at me worried.

"Cuddle me alpha! Nest please..." I said as he frowned and looked at my bed.

His eyes went wide as he saw all of his clothes there, he looked at me softly and picked me up before walking to the nest, he layed me in it and stared at it.

"So pretty..." He mumbled, making my heart race.

"Alpha likes?" I said as he nodded.

"Can I come in?" He said as I moved and tapped the bed.

He climbed in it and scented it, my chest filled with pride as I saw him scent every corner of it.

"There we go... Much better!" He said as his tail wagged.

I stared at his tail, it looked fluffy and soft, I gently grabbed it, making him groan and look at me scared.

"Aah~ Not the tail please..." He said as I let go.

His moan snapped me back, what the fuck was I doing!? I started to panic, he was in my nest! Why did I let him in!? Why am I like this!?

"Kacchan? Oh your back... Sorry... Want me to get out?" He said as I relaxed.

He won't hurt me, why am I so scared? I'm an omega, this is what we do right? I sigh and lay down, he stares at me for a moment, he lays next to me and smiles.

"I love you..." He wispered barely audible, but I somehow heard it.

"W-wha!?" I said surprised.

"Oh did you hear me... I didn't mean to say it out loud..." He said blushing.

I was going to yell, but my stomach entered the first wave, making me curl in pain and unfortunately let my scent lose. I saw his face turn from worry to terrified, he jumped off the bed and hurried far away from me. He was trying to protect me, but my omega didn't appreciate that...

"Alpha don't leave nest... Omega wants alpha please~" I mewled out.

He gulped but shaked his head hidding his face in his knees. I whimpered at the pain as it grew stronger, along with my scent.

"Omega please, I won't be able to control myself if you don't control your sweet smell..." He said as his claws made his legs bleed.

As soon as the smell of blood reached my nose, my pain disappeared and worry replaced my lust. I jumped out of my nest and ran to him, licking the blood, he flinched and looked up to see me gently clean his wounds. Suddenly the pain came back, making me scream and curl up.

"Kacchan... What can I do to help you..." He softly said.

I didn't know myself, I usually just endure it until it's over, but this one was way too strong... He picked me up and walked to the bed, he layed me in the nest softly, sighed and walked to the door.

"Alpha wait no- Gnn!" I screamed in pain.

"I'll be back... I don't know anything about heats... I'll ask Denki..." He said leaving.

Why Denki? Isn't he a beta... Wait... Oh my god Denki is an omega!

Midoriya

I manage to walk out, my heart is beating crazy and my alpha is angry.

Omega now!

No, I need to help him, he isn't our yet, we can't mate right now so just be patient...

Fine but hurry, I need omega...

Needy fuck... I sigh and walk to the ground beta, it looks like he already battled, I called him over. He smiled and ran to me all happily before he smelled me.

"GOD IS KAT OKAY!?" He says as I laugh.

"So you know?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah he's okay... But I don't know how to help with the pain without mating..." I said as he went 'aww'.

"Well you can do many things to help him! Blowjob, handjob, fingering~ All those are great!" He says almost way too casually.

"Oh good lord... This is gonna kill me!" I said as I imagine him moaning my name.

"Just remember to follow his speed... Okay?" He said tapping my shoulder.

So this is where we are huh? Fuck he's going to hate me once he goes back to his senses...

-TO BE CONTINUED