ONE - Split Custody

Liked by tarajiphenson and 1,598,998 otherstheestallion: A cool mom 🐾💙

theestallion: A cool mom 🐾💙

View all 25,068 comments

tarajiphenson: my babies 😁❤️
theeesstallion: look at my nephew 🥰
hotgirldaren: can i borrow them shades sis ? 🥲
^ theestallion: no ❤️
emiliocoochie: photo creds to me ‼️
^ theestallion: of course ❤️
chrisbrownofficial: mmcht let me see my son megan 🙄
^ hotgirldaren: not christopher wanting split custodyyyy 😂
^ emiliocoochie: @hotgirldaren not they still talking after all these years 😵
^ theshaderoom: @emiliocoochie not chris and megan know eachother 👀☕️
_____

Megan's POV
I laughed to myself pressing decline again and again as Daren tried to add me to the 'Real Hot Girl Shit🥵' group facetime call.

I just know the blogs are about to eat this one up. This the tea for the next month. I can see the shaderoom comments now "unt unttt that's my man megan" "wait a damn minutee". Christopher is about to hear my fucking mouthhh. But first let me post on my story real quick to distract these mfs.

_____

_____

Chris's POV

+1 (832)-210-1202 (Maybe: Stalli🐎💞) is calling

I smirked picking up the phone from the couch beside me swiping the phone.

"Yes sweetheart ?" I answered smiling now.

"Christopher Maurice Brownnn" Megan yelled into the phone making me pull it away from my ear slightly. "Ouuu I cannot stand you. Why would you do that shit ? You just woke up today and chose violence huh. You know what, you think cause ian seen you since you moved to Cali ima let this slide. You betta hope you have absolutely no reason to be in Houston in the next week. Im go-."

"You gone what? Megan I will sling yo long legged ass to the coast of Florida." I started laughing eyeing Hoody who was shoving Megan's comment section all in my face looking surprised. 'I knew y'all was still fuckin with eachother' he mouthed to me making me roll my eyes and stand up in a stretch.