THREE - HOUSTON TX 2/2 (filler)

Megan POV

' I know that you feen for this, I know that you did not forget..' 

I reached out and turned the radio down a bit, "Soo whats the plan for the after party?"

"What after party girl? Megan you know we party 'til we physically can't." Daren said making me laugh a little "And she know that baby, she just aint wanna hear that song" Jaela said with her hand covering her mouth looking out the window.

We were on our way to check the venue/club before tonight. Farris took me to run my errands i had to earlier so this is the last thing we're doing before getting dressed.

"Okay nowww you're pushing it Jae, why would I not want to hear the song?"

"Gi-" She started before I cut her off , "Nevermind, let's just ride in silence."

_____

Chris POV - 11 pm

'She feelin' it, she lovin' it she feelin' it'

"We wasnt deep at first but now we got out feelings in," I rapped along to the song crusing down the road towards the club megan's party was being held.

Im a little late but i know everybody really was just getting there. I mean, come on now we all black. "Maybe I got the wrong spot," I pulled into the empty parking lot of the club Daren sent.

Dare 🙂

Daren where y'all at nobody out here ?

Dare sent a voice message
"Guest were told to park around back so no randos come in but the car's in the parking garage underground just park there."

Come through the black door not clear

Gotchu

_____

I circled around the lot to look for the garage and Daren wasn't lying when she said it was gonna be packed. Once i passed the corner nearly every spot was filled.

Riding past a group of girls wearing copycat megan outfits, you know the hat, the shorts the crop top. I forgot i left my window cracked screams resonated behind the car.

"OH MY GOD THATS CHRIS BROWN!"

"Girll that was not him, Chris live all the way in Cali."

"THAT DONT MEAN NOTHING HIM AND MEG WAS JUST TALKING ON IG THATS HIM I SWEARR!" I saw flashes come from one of their phones and some in front of me when i turned the other corner to go in the garage. I doubt they even caught me its dark as hell out here AND she had like a 8+.

_____

Liked by millygonutss and 126,112 othersJaniethatgirl: I TOLD YALL MFS IT WAS CHRIS BROWN OUT HERE AT THIS PARTY!!

Janiethatgirl: I TOLD YALL MFS IT WAS CHRIS BROWN OUT HERE AT THIS PARTY!!

View all 269 comments

prettygirlnae: megan stole my mannn!
theshaderoom: we're tuned in 👀