Sasuke's Birthday.

Well, this is great...

It's Sasuke's birthday today and I've been invited. Naruto planned it, so he invited everyone. I have this feeling inside, and I can't explain it. Everytime I'm around Naru (My nickname for Naruto) I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I call them butterflies.

So, I was outside of Naruto's door, banners reading 'Happy Birthday Sasuke!' Drawn by Sai I guessed. I was the last one there, of course. I'm always late for these things. Temari and Kankuro just have to fuss over me dont they? Anyway, I knocked on his door. I didn't get a reply at first, so I waited. Sakura opened the door instead,

"Hey Gaara!" She chirped happily.

"Hey Sakura, where's Naru?" I asked.

"Uhh, I think he's upstairs,  come in." She smiled, inviting me inside. I walked inside, but I felt quite left out really. I was just stood in the corner, away from everyone. Naruto wasn't there, and neither was Sasuke, so I began to get suspicious. Music was blasting so I couldn't exactly hear anything. As I stood in the corner, I gathered my thoughts. Where's Naru? Where's Sasuke? What if they're together? What if they're upstairs?

I walked over to the stairs, unseen. I tip-toed up the stairs quietly. Now standing outside of Naruto's door, the butterflies got worse. I had such little courage to open the door before me. No noise was coming from the room, he might not even be in there! Placing my hand on the door handle, I chanced it, and opened the door. What I saw before me was unbelieveable.