Miserable jealous bitch {14}

It had been about 2 weeks since that rainy day where you stayed the night at Tsukishima's. You guys aren't together nor had you really talked about being together. Although, you guys have grown a bit closer and have become more intimate. Of course you guys still spit every insult you can think of to eachother but you both felt happy, and this upset your dear step sister.

Almost everyday after practice since then, you would go over to Tsukishima's house to study, talk, and just do whatever. You typically lied to your mom about where you were going, saying that you were going to one of your female friend's house. You knew you mom wouldn't mind if you went over to the boy's house considering you guys practically grew up together. You didn't tell her because you didn't want her to ask you questions you didn't know how to answer like "are you dating?" "have you guys done anything?" "Do you love him?".

While your mom didn't actually know where you were going, your step sister did. Whenever you said you were going over to a friends house, Niko knew that your only friends were tsukki, yams, and the volleyballs team. She connected the dots and knew you were going to Tsukishima's house everyday.

This infuriated her.

Niko thought she had split you guys up or forced you apart, but clearly not.

Present time:

The bell finally rang and everyone began to pack up their stuff. You were about to get up when your teacher came over to talk to you. "(Y/N) can you please drop this packet off to yamaguchi? He missed a lot today." She explained. All you did was nod and take the packet out of her hand and slid it into your bag.

You made your way to the door and find Tsukishima waiting for you. "What did she wants?" He asks. "She asked me to bring work to Yamaguchi since he missed school today." You sigh as you begin to walk out of the classroom, the blonde not far behind.

As you guys exited the classroom you failed to notice someone glaring holes into your back. "Shizuku? Is everything okay? You look upset." Niko's friend points out. Niko snaps out of her thoughts and turns to her friend. "Yea I'm fine, let's just go already." She responds shortly getting up to walk out of the class.

Time skip to practice Bc I'm lazy:

During one of the team's water breaks, you were sitting on the bench reviewing what you had written while you watched the boys practice. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Tsukishima walking over to you so you picked up his water bottle for him to take.

"What are you so focused on?" He asks. "Nothing idiot." You respond. "Is your small brain having trouble reading?" He chuckles. You just glare at him and turn back to your clip board. "You're cute when your all focused." He mutters, just loud enough for you to hear. Your eyes widened and your cheeks started burning up. "K-kei! You can't say shit like that!" You groan out loud grabbing the attention of everyone in the gym. He leans down to your ear and whispers,"you're even cuter when I get you flustered." He then walks away leaving you a blushing mess.

"Are you sure they aren't dating?" Suga whispers to Daichi. "I don't even know at this point." Daichi sighs. "Tsukishima!" Hinata shouts. "What shrimp?" He retorts in irritation. "Are you an (Y/N) dating?" He asks. "No why the hell would I date a skyscraper like him?!" You ask from across the gym after hearing hinata's question. "Yea and why would I date a midget like her?" The blond laughs. Everyone silently laughed just waiting for you two to get together.

The entire practice, you found yourself watching Tsukishima the entire practice. His blocks were becoming better and better everyday.